Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Any 1 taking there GCSE's around now?

Oct 25, 2003
they count for f*** all...as long as you pass your eng language test, maths and a science test you'll be fine

if you do a-levels no-one takes any notice of gcse's anyway

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Your post doesn't bode well for you Tim-seagulls.

Anyone not Any-1

Their not there (twice)

GCSEs not GCSE's (twice)

f***ed not Fuked

Anyone not Any one

having not Haveing

In my day spelling that bad would have been a fail, straight off. Nowadays you'll probably get a grade A.

sir danny cullip

Feb 14, 2004
Burgess Hill
bhafc99 said:
Your post doesn't bode well for you Tim-seagulls.

Anyone not Any-1

Their not there (twice)

GCSEs not GCSE's (twice)

f***ed not Fuked

Anyone not Any one

having not Haveing

In my day spelling that bad would have been a fail, straight off. Nowadays you'll probably get a grade A.

O one of the old school "exams were so much harder in my day" :lolol:

sir danny cullip

Feb 14, 2004
Burgess Hill
tommy boy said:
they count for f*** all...as long as you pass your eng language test, maths and a science test you'll be fine

True, as long as you get 5 A-C you'll be fine to get into college to do AS levels.

brighton2win

Aug 21, 2005
yeah i just did mine aswell, it went ok but i think i might have ended up talking about the wrong stuff :lolol:

it's english language that colleges ask for anyway mate, you dont NEED english lit it's just points

sir danny cullip

Feb 14, 2004
Burgess Hill
Hiney said:
What do you have to do to revise for PE?

Go for a run?

:lolol:

:lolol: Everyone thinks its a bloody micky mouse subject, its the hardest bloody one! Ten times harder than Law/english language. I have a 250 page textbook on contemporary studies in sport, anatomy and physiology and a section about psychology in sport. My mums a nurse and she struggles with half of the biology stuff!

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
sir danny cullip said:
:lolol: Everyone thinks its a bloody micky mouse subject, its the hardest bloody one! Ten times harder than Law/english language. I have a 250 page textbook on contemporary studies in sport, anatomy and physiology and a section about psychology in sport. My mums a nurse and she struggles with half of the biology stuff!

Ha Ha

Don't worry mate, I know how difficult it is.

I wish I could have done PE as an exam subject when I was at School.

My Dad did a degree in exercise physiology when he was in his 30s and it is WELL interesting. There are loads more careers in this field as well now

:thumbsup:

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
tommy boy said:

Hmm...when I've hired someone, I've always cast an eye on how many GCSEs and A levels they've got. It's not the most important thing - I've hired people without degrees if I thought they were good enough but to say that GCSEs mean nothing once you're onto the next stage is, IMHO, not true.

Grendel

Jul 28, 2005
Seaford
sir danny cullip said:
:lolol: Everyone thinks its a bloody micky mouse subject, its the hardest bloody one! Ten times harder than Law/english language. I have a 250 page textbook on contemporary studies in sport, anatomy and physiology and a section about psychology in sport.

If you think a 250 page textbook is long, I'm afraid you've got a very nasty shock coming to you.

sir danny cullip

Feb 14, 2004
Burgess Hill
Hiney said:
Ha Ha

Don't worry mate, I know how difficult it is.

I wish I could have done PE as an exam subject when I was at School.

My Dad did a degree in exercise physiology when he was in his 30s and it is WELL interesting. There are loads more careers in this field as well now

:thumbsup:

It must be one HARD degree, think I'll stick to law :thumbsup:

bigc

Jul 5, 2003
good luck mate.

I've got my first exam of the summer today, English Language A/S Unit 1 retake.

I didn't fail it last year, just got a grade in it which I should easily better with an extra year experience.

sir danny cullip

Feb 14, 2004
Burgess Hill
bigc said:
good luck mate.

I've got my first exam of the summer today, English Language A/S Unit 1 retake.

I didn't fail it last year, just got a grade in it which I should easily better with an extra year experience.

Hopefully youre doing a different board to me and I havent missed my exam :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here