Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Any 1 taking there GCSE's around now?

Edward Scissorhands

Feb 20, 2005
sir danny cullip said:
I wish I'd done ANY revision. Cant get myself motivated at all! Module 3 is fresh in my mind anyway and btw its a criminal question 2moro not civil. Module 2 should be alright if ADR comes up along with legal profession and I should be able to blag module 1. Hope youre doing the same exam board as me otherwise thats 30 seconds of my life wasted typing out this message.

OCR?

How do you know its crim and not civil?

sir danny cullip

Feb 14, 2004
Burgess Hill
Edward Scissorhands said:
OCR?

How do you know its crim and not civil?

My law teacher sweetalked the cheif examiner at the revision day and he strongly suggested we revise criminal law and focused his whole lecture on it. Im going to revise both but focus on criminal.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
seagull_tim said:
Got my french reading and listening GCSE's soon, been fast tracked so I have to do it when I'm in year 9.
geek or frog :lolol:

GCSE's mean f*** all, i got 1 between A-C got into Chi college, passed that course reasonable well and now in a job earning much more than most of my mates!!!

sir danny cullip

Feb 14, 2004
Burgess Hill
Springal said:
geek or frog :lolol:

GCSE's mean f*** all, i got 1 between A-C got into Chi college, passed that course reasonable well and now in a job earning much more than most of my mates!!!

If you want to continue onto college and do AS and the A levels you need 5 gcse's grade a-c.

sir danny cullip

Feb 14, 2004
Burgess Hill
seagull_tim said:
Got my french reading and listening GCSE's soon, been fast tracked so I have to do it when I'm in year 9.

My bro's been fastracked for that as well but hes doing german. Cant see the problem with doing them in year 11 tbh, I guess you end up with 1 extra GCSE but thats hardly going to benefit you in the future. Congrats for getting fastracked and good luck with your exam :wave:

Last edited:

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
well i did a national diploma which is worth 3 or 4 a levels whats the difference.

also i know people that only got 2 or 3 gcse's a-c and still did a levels.

dont forget colleges get money for students so they are hardly gonna be strict if they cant afford too

sir danny cullip

Feb 14, 2004
Burgess Hill
Springal said:
well i did a national diploma which is worth 3 or 4 a levels whats the difference.

also i know people that only got 2 or 3 gcse's a-c and still did a levels.

dont forget colleges get money for students so they are hardly gonna be strict if they cant afford too

O yea exactly I'm sure they make exceptions for the money but when you are doing GCSE's they seem a big deal as you are told you need to get decent grades to get into college.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
yea they seem a big deal, until you get in to the real world and no-one cares about them :lol:

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
tomorrow i will again be neglecting revision for a day of DRINKING in brighton

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here