Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Any 1 taking there GCSE's around now?

Lander

NSC down?
Jan 11, 2005
Lindfield
Edward Scissorhands said:
:lolol: :lolol:

I think I remember someone saying they would set up a myspace account for Mark.

It needs to be done - to preserve his errr quirkiness.

Lol Marky baby is sex god. We have come the the conclusion every other night he goes to see a mistress, and under his desk, well i dont think you want to know, and then the same day he came in and said well this arm is stronger than the other :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Lander

NSC down?
Jan 11, 2005
Lindfield
Lol, we were in stitches!!!, as you can tell it gets extremely boring having Travel & Tourism 8 hours a week:(

Loft23

Dec 11, 2004
Burgess Hill
brighton2win said:
pe exam was piss wasn't it

I couldn't believe how easy it was. Don't want to sound like a smart ass but I was quite disappointed some of the questions I revised for didn't come up.

Had a disaster of a German exam today. The fire alarm went off and we were made to sit there until it stopped. In the end we were made to complete the final 30 mins of the exam with it still going. I was doing well up to that point :angry:

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
No, 1 took 1's O'Levels and CSEs 25 years ago....bloody hell, where did that quarter of a century disappear to?

Gully

Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Exactly Butterball, I left home at 19 with twenty quid in my pocket and pretty much everything I owned in a suitcase, all these years later I am pretty happy with how things worked out.

brighton2win

Aug 21, 2005
bew4194 said:
I couldn't believe how easy it was. Don't want to sound like a smart ass but I was quite disappointed some of the questions I revised for didn't come up.

Had a disaster of a German exam today. The fire alarm went off and we were made to sit there until it stopped. In the end we were made to complete the final 30 mins of the exam with it still going. I was doing well up to that point :angry:

was it the listening exam? :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
what is it with fire alarms and German exams?? the exact same thing happened to a load of students doing it at Oathall when I was in year 11!

Gully

Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
I would have thought air raid sirens would have been more appropriate!!!

Tim

Tony 'The lizard' Bloom
Feb 18, 2006
Haywards Heath
Conkers said:
what is it with fire alarms and German exams?? the exact same thing happened to a load of students doing it at Oathall when I was in year 11!

Had my german exam yesterday at oathall, no fire alarm went of for us.

daveyboybhafc2

Dec 5, 2003
Bath
pe

Hiney said:
Ha Ha

Don't worry mate, I know how difficult it is.

I wish I could have done PE as an exam subject when I was at School.

My Dad did a degree in exercise physiology when he was in his 30s and it is WELL interesting. There are loads more careers in this field as well now

:thumbsup:

I did pe GCSE and it is easy but a-level pe was bloody difficult, especially as i hate science and psychocolgy (sp) that was two thirds f***ed for me then

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
i have an exam in friday

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
Maths GCSE Paper 2 (Calculator) tomorrow, found Paper 1 easy so hope for more of the same :clap:

sir danny cullip

Feb 14, 2004
Burgess Hill
Edward Scissorhands said:
:wave:

Wish I'd done more revision :lolol:

I wish I'd done ANY revision. Cant get myself motivated at all! Module 3 is fresh in my mind anyway and btw its a criminal question 2moro not civil. Module 2 should be alright if ADR comes up along with legal profession and I should be able to blag module 1. Hope youre doing the same exam board as me otherwise thats 30 seconds of my life wasted typing out this message.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here