Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Any 1 taking there GCSE's around now?

sir danny cullip

Feb 14, 2004
Burgess Hill
Fragmented Badger said:
Oh how lovely it is to be sitting here at this time of year with nothing to do but play Football Manager and collect football stickers:lolol:

Last year it was A levels, the year before AS levels, the year before GCSE's. Isn't being LAZY brilliant:clap2:

:angry: Do you not have a JOB?

sir danny cullip

Feb 14, 2004
Burgess Hill
Fragmented Badger said:
I have a PART-TIME job, and I am going to uni in September, so not entirely a burden on society or my parents. Just enjoying sitting around doing nothing and having lay-ins while I can:D

Fair play, wish i was in your position!

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
Child No 1 has strolled in after sitting her English Lit this morning, she said it went alright, whatever alright means!

sir danny cullip

Feb 14, 2004
Burgess Hill
Race said:
Child No 1 has strolled in after sitting her English Lit this morning, she said it went alright, whatever alright means!

It either means it went badly and she is trying to hide it OR she thinks she did well but doesnt want to speak too soon!

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
sir danny cullip said:
It either means it went badly and she is trying to hide it OR she thinks she did well but doesnt want to speak too soon!

Lets hope it's the latter then cos there is no BONUS on offer for anything less than a A*!! :lolol:

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
sir danny cullip said:
Hard task master!

EDIT: Come to think of it I didnt get ANY bonus for my exams :ohmy:

Yeah well I reckon he will cock a deaf'en when it comes to getting his hand in his pocket and pretend not to have said such a thing, but these pesky kids dont miss a trick!

Tim

Tony 'The lizard' Bloom
Feb 18, 2006
Haywards Heath
sir danny cullip said:
English lit GCSE :bowdown: Doing my AS levels, struggling big time with PE revision at the moment got my exam thursday. What books/poems did you do?

Had to compare 4 poems from the AQA Anthology book and compare 2 short stories out of it :down:

Tim

Tony 'The lizard' Bloom
Feb 18, 2006
Haywards Heath
sir danny cullip said:
True, as long as you get 5 A-C you'll be fine to get into college to do AS levels.

Should get if all goes well passes in:

Maths
Stats
Georaphy
BCS
Graphics
Science
English ?
German ?

Thats 6 so should be ok

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
Tim-seagulls said:
Should get if all goes well passes in:

Maths
Stats
Georaphy
BCS
Graphics
Science
English ?
German ?

Thats 6 so should be ok

Think the English is a must though.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
I sat my 'O' levels in 1987 and have never been asked for the certificates by anyone

just as well as I never bothered collecting them :rolleyes:

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
I got a masters degree a couple of years ago but due to having £85 outstanding library fines I was not allowed my certificate. No employer has ever asked to see it. Or my BA one. Or my one for my one A'Level. Or one for my GSCE's. Just blag it.

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Les Biehn said:
I got a masters degree a couple of years ago but due to having £85 outstanding library fines I was not allowed my certificate. No employer has ever asked to see it. Or my BA one. Or my one for my one A'Level. Or one for my GSCE's. Just blag it.

HA - I have ALL mine - library fines...you noodle head!!

O Lads

Dec 16, 2004
Tim-seagulls said:
Just fuked up big time on my English literature test. Any one else haveing problems with there GCSE's ?

I did my English lit today too. What book and poems did you do yours on? I've already done Media and I.T. too which were easy.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here