Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anthony Knockaert signs a 3.5 year deal with the Albion

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Which current BHA player is he most similar to, not in ability but in position?

I'm going on limited knowledge and a dodgy memory, but he's small, extremely skilful and quick. He can hit a free kick too, which I'm not so sure too m/any of our players can do. So decent delivery. None of our wide players are like that are they. That description sounds a bit like Kaz, but he's not like him at all in terms of playing style -- another difference is that he's left-footed, and we can probably do with another of those in our squad/team.

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
Didn't he score a last minute winner to send them in the playoffs away to forest a year before we did it at the same end (yes I know about Watford!)

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Leicester friend on Twitter whos view I trust a lot:

' yeah, he's the sports writer in our local paper. Very reliable. Mate, I love the man. I'll go to the Amex to see him'

theboybilly

What a strange comment. Unless you are involved with the club in bringing in new players how the hell do you (or I, or anyone else) know what is going on behind the scenes.

It gets a bit tedious that in every transfer window the club are seen as dragging their feet if a player hasn't signed within a day of the window opening. Surely if terms and contracts need to be sorted out and agreed then it's obvious it's going to be behind closed doors and under wraps.

A bit of patience is required, methinks, by some of us in this matter. Trust the club, they seem to have done alright so far this season.

It also seems like some people think there's a 'Le Mans' start when the window opens. Albion would have been doing the groundwork for weeks, if not months

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

So he is fast and can dribble, shoot, take a free kick, score goals and lay the ball off and has helped a team out of this division very recently?. I am VERY excited about this signing, if it comes off, as we do not have a player like him, even taking into account the injured ones. Please let this happen!

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
So he is fast and can dribble, shoot, take a free kick, score goals and lay the ball off. I am VERY excited about this signing, if it comes off, as we do not have a player like him, even taking into account the injured ones. Please let this happen!

Those swings of yours Icy.

5mins-from-amex

Sep 1, 2011
coldean
So he is fast and can dribble, shoot, take a free kick, score goals and lay the ball off and has helped a team out of this division very recently?. I am VERY excited about this signing, if it comes off, as we do not have a player like him, even taking into account the injured ones. Please let this happen!

Plus he is still quite young!

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
I'm going on limited knowledge and a dodgy memory, but he's small, extremely skilful and quick. He can hit a free kick too, which I'm not so sure too m/any of our players can do. So decent delivery. None of our wide players are like that are they. That description sounds a bit like Kaz, but he's not like him at all in terms of playing style -- another difference is that he's left-footed, and we can probably do with another of those in our squad/team.

Cheers!

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
will he be able to play at Hull ?
good singing by the way if we get him

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
From another LCFC fan I know.

Great buy he was incredible for us in the Championship.

Prem was a step up too far it seemed, mainly because he runs like he's running through treacle but championship he was superb.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Would it be seen as in poor taste to run an injury sweepstake?

If not I'm gonna have a punt on 'stabbed to death with the contract signing pen'.

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
From another LCFC fan I know.

Great buy he was incredible for us in the Championship.

Prem was a step up too far it seemed, mainly because he runs like he's running through treacle but championship he was superb.
Will be no good if we go up this season then.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Very slow but probably one of the most skilful players in the championship of we get him. Great player....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here