Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anthony Knockaert signs a 3.5 year deal with the Albion

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
http://www.standard.be/toutes-les-news/lire/~anthony-knockaert.htm?lng=fr#.Vo1rgLwdXUE

Brighton & Hove Albion, English club Championship (2 nd English division), has shown in recent times a very real interest in Anthony KNOCKAERT.

The French player knows this competition where he played between 2012 and 2014 with Leicester City and is sympathetic to this proposal.

Given the position of the player, Standard Liege and the English club have contacted and reached an agreement.

Courtesy of our club, Anthony is going to go to England in the coming hours to negotiate with Brighton & Hove Albion.

Frutos likes this. :thumbsup:

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Please let me explain. We were after Ryan but he chose Swansea and that didn't work out then came here and was gash. Gabbidan came and chose Norwich instead so if these players don't want to play for us first time around then they shouldn't use us for backups.

Not good enough first option then we shouldn't give them the second bite at the apple.

It's a rumour.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
Would be genuinely very disappointed if this doesn't happen. You've got to hope personal terms are pretty much agreed already and he's coming over to seal the deal with a visit and press photos etc. Please.

wallyback

Jun 22, 2011
Brighton
CYD3rHoWQAAevyU.png

CYD3rHoWQAAevyU.pngDon't we already have this player

Has anyone ever seen Kayal and Knockaert in the same room?

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Please let me explain. We were after Ryan but he chose Swansea and that didn't work out then came here and was gash. Gabbidan came and chose Norwich instead so if these players don't want to play for us first time around then they shouldn't use us for backups.

Not good enough first option then we shouldn't give them the second bite at the apple.

Let's clarify a few things, Harley chose Swansea who were in the Premier League bound, can't blame him for that. Grab an did come here but CHOSE TO REMAIN AT BOURNEMOUTH on increased wages, he didn't choose Norwich instead of us.

atomised

Mar 21, 2013

Who on earth is Gabbidan

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here