Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anthony Knockaert signs a 3.5 year deal with the Albion

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Very slow but probably one of the most skilful players in the championship of we get him. Great player....

So he is fast and can dribble, shoot, take a free kick, score goals and lay the ball off and has helped a team out of this division very recently?. I am VERY excited about this signing, if it comes off, as we do not have a player like him, even taking into account the injured ones. Please let this happen!

Glad we cleared up whether he has any pace at least......

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
So he is fast and can dribble, shoot, take a free kick, score goals and lay the ball off and has helped a team out of this division very recently?. I am VERY excited about this signing, if it comes off, as we do not have a player like him, even taking into account the injured ones. Please let this happen!

He a a to go bloody mental every time he scores as well. I like this guy

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
That video spells FLAIR.

samtheseagull

Sep 15, 2010
My mate is a Leicester fan, said hes a very good player, was gutted when he left them. Takes a good dead ball, and very skilful and tricky. Said he is not lightning quick and can be lazy at times.

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
Just out of interest, has he not had a good season at Liege if they are prepared to sell him so soon?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
This does, once again, make a mockery of staving the team and by association us fans, last season.

£6.3m of unexpected transfer income, in.
Player budget increase £3m, in an always rising market.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here