Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] Anthony Joshua

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Ohhhh - not buying it need a stream
Try buff stream. sx have to close a few pop ups but can normally find a decent one.

Joshua really lacks balance in his fighting now, no idea how bellew is giving every round to AJ :shrug:

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Can’t help but feel the weight difference is just too much for Franklin, his hands are rapid.

Joshua robotic and very unimpressive so far imo

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Joshua winning it off the jab, not really a surprise but his power punch attempts have been so wayward. I’m surprised I didn’t see AJ becoming this type of mechanical, dare I say it, boring fighter.

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
Joshua hasn't been the same since Ruiz 1.

That win over Vlad could have been his career defining win.

Jackthelad

Mar 31, 2010
I'd pick Joyce to beat Joshua now, AJ's just not the same boxer as that young hungry lion he once was.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Joshua's clearly ahead on points, but needs to finish this to retain any real credibility at the very top level.

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
I firmly believe that Wilder knocks Joshua out. Doesn't have the movement to avoid the right hand.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Franklin taking ‘massive shots’ according to the commentary team from a guy nearly 3 stone heavier than him, that’s an outrageous weight difference.

In fairness Franklin does have a serious chin but let’s be honest, and I say this as an AJ fan, this has been bang average.

The DAZN commentary team are an embarrassment :lolol: such clear over hyping and nonsensical theatrics.

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
Franklin taking ‘massive shots’ according to the commentary team from a guy nearly 3 stone heavier than him, that’s an outrageous weight difference.

In fairness Franklin does have a serious chin but let’s be honest, and I say this as an AJ fan, this has been bang average.
Joe Joyce v Joshua would be interesting.

I would back Joyce though.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Well, glad I didn’t pay £30 for that :lol:

One of those fights where one fighters only chance was the big shot, with the weight and reach advantage AJ had it’s no surprise it was basically won behind the jab, ugly but it worked this time.

AJ is living off his name now to get big fights, hasn’t really had a good performance in years IMO. Wilder would knock him into next week

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I don’t think that’ll do Joshua any good, he really needed to knock Franklin out.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
A workmanlike performance, but nowhere near enough to convince that he's anywhere near the level needed.

He needed an explosive finish. We only got that after the final bell.

Jackthelad

Mar 31, 2010
AJ is a very easy fight for Tyson Fury now. I think AJ will have one big fight and then retire.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here