Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Another Rumor

jude1111

Dec 18, 2005
this isn't a rumour about him training with the team, i am told by a good source that is true.
too old at 39, not sure......
his enthusiasm for the game would surely rub off... maybe.....?:clap2:

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
I was sure MM fell out with Wise and Wise was backed by the Chairman over MM and that is why he left. If that is true then I can't see MM bringing him in here.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
The Keeper said:
Mghee to be sacked after two weeks, with Wise taking over as boss :nono:

I would think that you are slightly out in your timing how about Sunday if we lose on Saturday in the cup. We need the possible money a big draw could bring and if we lose I think it will be good bye MM.

Oct 20, 2004
walsall
BensGrandad said:
I would think that you are slightly out in your timing how about Sunday if we lose on Saturday in the cup. We need the possible money a big draw could bring and if we lose I think it will be good bye MM.

Knight won't sack MM, it would cost to much to pay him of, and then there will be no money what so ever to bring in any new players.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
didnt really work with that other old forward whose name escapes me....does TV work...Oh FFS

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
played at west ham...scruffy bastard...always slags us off on telly

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
What French signing?...

Also, just got a text from club saying Charlie out for rest of season... so we need Wise (or similar) badly...

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Do you mean Claridge the one who said 'Brighton players are not under any pressure because they expect to lose'.

Still think MM will get the sack if we lose on SATURDAY if they can use the actions of him and LK they wouldn't need to pay compensation as it could be gross misconduct and an Industrial Tribunal which takes ages and is usually settled out of court at the 11th hour, so would nt affect the transfer budget this season.

Rusthall Seagull

Jul 16, 2003
Tunbridge wells
BensGrandad said:
Do you mean Claridge the one who said 'Brighton players are not under any pressure because they expect to lose'.

Still think MM will get the sack if we lose on SATURDAY if they can use the actions of him and LK they wouldn't need to pay compensation as it could be gross misconduct and an Industrial Tribunal which takes ages and is usually settled out of court at the 11th hour, so would nt affect the transfer budget this season.

hmmmm...yes...I can see that happening....I am now off to buy a mountain goat for my house made of grass and gold

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
BensGrandad said:

Interesting when you talk about if MM can motivate. Hes been in the dressing room. Mind you it could also be sour grapes.

Although Adams used to say that we got used to losing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here