Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Another Rumor

O Lads

Dec 16, 2004
Bring on the Wisey :clap2: , would be a great signing and even if he is a bit of a hot head, i think he could take over as captain until Oatway returns, ive always liked him

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Would be a great signing... but where would we find the wages?... and I too seem to recall he fell out with MM... could be wrong about that last bit tho'...

Yes, he is a hot-head, but at least he gives 100%, unlike Leon in recent games...

O Lads

Dec 16, 2004
I dont know why we apparently dont have any wage room as we we have a tiny squad and alot of the squad are youth teamers who arent being paid much anyway and if Leon Knights leaving who is probably our highest paid player that would make more room. Surely Dick Knights not that poor.

???

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Nasty little toe rag who likes punching people in the FACE when they're asleep, breaking their jaw, then sueing the employer for wrongful dismissal.

Arsehole.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Easy 10 said:
Nasty little toe rag who likes punching people in the FACE when they're asleep, breaking their jaw, then sueing the employer for wrongful dismissal.

Arsehole.

true ..............he also tackles like a tank,gets other players going,and is a nasty piece of work.and personally I can't stand the bloke,but he might just keep us up.

sign him up now. :bowdown:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
glasfryn said:
true ..............he also tackles like a tank,gets other players going,and is a nasty piece of work.and personally I can't stand the bloke,but he might just keep us up.

sign him up now. :bowdown:
Mmm, I know what you mean...it is hard to dismiss the "he could do a job" argument. I've never actively despised ANY Albion player before, but in Wise's case, I'd seriously struggle to back the little turd.

I'd grudgingly accept him into the team I suppose, but I'd hope he has a totally SHIT home life, and loads of really annoying problems with NTL or something.

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
He has local connections too...........his wife's parents are from Eastbourne

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
chicken run said:
Dennis Wise training with the team???

B4 i get:flameboun It was me who told NSC that G Elphick would be starting at Reading???

Are you asking or telling?!

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Southampton fans didn't seem to want him go.

If true hope old Wisey doesn't unbalance the dynamics of the current team spirit.

That said, I'd be quite happy for him to lay a few of his crunching tackles in an Albion shirt.

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
Re: Re: Re: Another Rumor

chicken run said:
If I ask you will say NO
If I tell you will say utter bolox
:wave:

Well you've posted it in the way of a question, rather than possibilty!

I have no idea if its utter bollox, Tank has had a day off so not been training :)

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
Re: Re: Re: Another Rumor

chicken run said:
By the way any news on the poss. French signing?

I'm asking by the way:wave:

Je ne sais rien :wave:

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Yep bring Wise here, he would do a job until the end of the season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here