Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anna Swallow's Argus Column

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Anyway Anna I thought Gary's post was more controversial not that I not saying your a fit bird you understand. :p

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
What about my query....do I get a response?

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Steve Foster was the most inspirational and evoted Albion captain of all time and I don't think a player since has come close imho.

Girl Friday

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton
Brian Horton everytime. Foster was a flunky who loved The King’s Club too much
What would you like me to write about?
Swallow like the bird by the way

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
To disregard Steve Foster like that just proves my point about the football knowledge :rolleyes:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
To be honest, if I read the Anus I would never admit it.

Girl Friday

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton
It’s known that SF fleeced the club under Jimmy Melia and then, much later on tried to get a dodgy band of blokes, including Andy Kennedy, to take over the club. I don’t pretend to know more than anyone else, but from what I remember SF was a lumbering pisshead who wasn’t really that good. Lawrenson, Stevens, Sully, Ward, Towner, Piper were my kind of players.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Not knowing what all this is about, I innocently typed the words "Anna Swallow" into Google.

Good Lord. I imagine most of the descriptions that came up are probably not the same person that writes for the Argus!

:lolol:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Anna, Anna " Steve Foster was a lumbering pisshead who wasn't really that good ". Oh dear oh dear oh dear your so far wide of the mark its a tad embarrasing.:eek:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Anna, Anna " Steve Foster was a lumbering pisshead who wasn't really that good ". Oh dear oh dear oh dear your so far wide of the mark its a tad embarrasing.:eek:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Theres a terrible echo in here isn't there !.

Damn this computer.

Girl Friday

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton
I’m embarrased by your grammer
I didn’t like Foster, maybe you didn’t like Perry Digweed, what does it matter? I rate Piercy but not Mayo. I think FDM is better than Roberts. I’m a fan who is lucky enough to write a column, big deal

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Is this the same Steve Foster who was the only ever Albion player to represent England in the World Cup Finals while playing for the club?

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Gareth Glover said:

Anna, you sound like you're not old enough to have seen Fozzie in his prime, you may have only seen him in his second stint here when he was, admittedly past his best.

To decribe a man who played for England and was also in a World Cup Finals Squad is a tad odd.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here