Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anna Nicole Smith

Porky said:
Talk about double standards. She probably slept around a bit so she's a slut.
Bill Clinton.... blow jobs in the Oval Office.....wonderful man.
JFK Would screw a snake if someone would hold it. National icon.
RFK ditto above.

Bill Clinton was virtually impeached out of office for getting a blow job, but if you say he's a wonderful man, then yes he is. He is probably responsible for less disorder and death, did more than anyone to try and make some order possible in Israel/Palestine. Does the fact that GWBush is such a freakin' idiot make him compare better? He's religious....so he declares a 'crusade' to attack other people of another religion? Otherwise why call it a 'crusade' before you say "bring it on" and send other people's kids to their deaths?
Yes I realised you didn't mean you think he's wonderful - but double standards are also there in every figurehead.

Some people judge Anna Nicole because she was a prostitute. That's what they call women who use their genitals in exchange for money.
Whatever she was up to, her profile was certainly not squeeky clean - more like a fine example of the worst in gold-digging, sueing, money-grabbing and sleeping around sleazyness. Any chance she may have committed adultery in her chequered career?
What standards can anyone have, if nobody can look at it that way?
Would you want, say, your daughter holding her up as an icon?

The Kennedys had Hitler's mate for a father. A man who despised The British yet supported Adolph.
JFK screwed around, apparently. Very likely that he nipped in for a quickie with Marilyn Monroe in a confused and alcohol-addled period of her life.

By raising comparisons, the list goes on and on..... until....maybe it might lead right on down the line to ....you?

What standards can anyone hold up as an example in this life - the only proof here is that you cannot expect ANY celebrity to uphold a perfect example for chaste values - no Jimmy Swaggarts or Jim Bakkers.
Mother Teresa, Florence Nightingale, maybe.

However, a celebrated user of her body to f*** film-stars, marry an uber-wealthy old prune, and shake her tits for the camera is not someone I want to regard as celebrated, personally.

One more thing; this person was a 'celebrity' and revelled in the reason for her celebrity somewhat shamelessly.
I wouldn't particularly want to celebrate her death, but it is hardly surprising to see some disrespectful remarks about her career in that style of infamy.

Those hookers in Norwich deserve more sympathy than Smith if you ask me, because they were victims of another's hand than their own.

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
It's massive news in the States at the moment. Non stop coverage on CNN. Now there's likely to be a custody battle over the baby girl as there is another guy who claims to be the natural father. Obviously this young girl holds the key to the money so there will probably be more scum bags crawling out of the wood work.
Whatever your moral judgement of her; she married the old git legally so the law says she got what she was entitled to.
The guys queueing up to claim they are the father of her kid won't get half as much stick as she ever did.

Seen lots of footage of her lately & when she was fit, she was FIT!

Hampden Park

Ex R.N.
Oct 7, 2003
smudge said:
Seen lots of footage of her lately & when she was fit, she was FIT! [/B]

would she have fitted into your albion shirt though smurf???? ;)

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
She was a weird one, but everytime you heard her speak she just didn't seem to know where she was or what she was supposed to be doing. I am not surprised she was involved with drugs. I would imagine she was very vulnerable and easily influenced by people out for their own ends.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Biscuit said:
Get you lot all DISCUSSING..

just post some pics and have done.

discussing things is the f***ing point of NSC.:wave:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here