Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anna Nicole Smith

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
¸.·´¯`·.¸><((((º> said:
her mummy was found collapsed in a hotel room. Now admittedly i know nothing about how she died, but I would lay a large wager that it was not of natural causes...

And you know what they say about people who make ASSumptions.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Starry said:

39 year old flaky C-listers with a history of chronic substance abuse don't often die of natural causes. I reckon ¸.·´¯`·.¸><((((º> 's bet is fairly safe.

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
Very sad for her and her family. RIP and if I met her family I would offer my condolences.

That said, it is a sad world when her passing gets the wall-to-wall coverage it is getting over here right now (at least on the US channels). There are lot more tragedies going on that won't even get a mention.

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Starry said:

History of using drugs. "Husband" already vaguely implicated in knocking off her son. Its one or the other but either way it ain't natural.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
¸.·´¯`·.¸><((((º> said:
without meaning to sound harsh, it's probably the best thing that could have happened to her (the little girl that is). at least she might now have some semblance of a normal life.

Yeah growing up without a mother, thats what every kid needs
:rolleyes:

Barrel of Fun said:
....Semblance of a normal life. My mother was adopted and had a much happier life that she may have had. She does not know her natural mother.

Sorry BoF but I reckon the key word in your post is obvious "...had a much happier life than she MAY have had."

The point is that you really can't say how happy a life her daughter may have had, just that now she will grow up without ever really knowing her mother, and that is a sad thing.

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
Not meaning to sound disrespectful, but the day started with the loss of a member, Justin. The obituaries have come flooding in, which is great.
Now we learn of another life lost, albeit someone not so close to us and look at the response! two people are now dead, these are the facts, no matter what the circumstances there will be innocent people in both cases facing the same predicaments. what makes one life more valuable than another, shocked at some of the responses that I have read hear:down:

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Kylies Stunt Arse said:
Sorry BoF but I reckon the key word in your post is obvious "...had a much happier life than she MAY have had."

The point is that you really can't say how happy a life her daughter may have had, just that now she will grow up without ever really knowing her mother, and that is a sad thing.

True. But from what we know, the mother was single and going to be kick out of her family if she kept the child (my mother). Of coure it is very diffiult to measure. I was trying to offer the flip side of things, to Starry. Sorry if that doesn't make sense. Day off tomorrow and the wine has been flowing freely. :drunk:

Porky

Oct 5, 2003
Ontario. Canada
Talk about double standards. She probably slept around a bit so she's a slut.
Bill Clinton.... blow jobs in the Oval Office.....wonderful man.
JFK Would screw a snake if someone would hold it. National icon.
RFK ditto above.

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
OzMike said:
Not meaning to sound disrespectful, but the day started with the loss of a member, Justin. The obituaries have come flooding in, which is great.
Now we learn of another life lost, albeit someone not so close to us and look at the response! two people are now dead, these are the facts, no matter what the circumstances there will be innocent people in both cases facing the same predicaments. what makes one life more valuable than another, shocked at some of the responses that I have read hear:down:

:clap: :clap:

Well said.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here