Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anna Nicole Smith

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
show some f***ing respect you muppets, did you know her , no, did she do anything to hurt you, no, just believed what you read in the press didn't ya and gloating at her death calling her a pig etc, someone died at 39, she probably drugged herself to death after her son died at 20, the callousness of a lot of people on NSC is unbelievable, muppets :jester:

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Uncle Spielberg said:
show some f***ing respect you muppets, did you know her , no, did she do anything to hurt you, no, just believed what you read in the press didn't ya and gloating at her death calling her a pig etc, someone died at 39, she probably drugged herself to death after her son died at 20, the callousness of a lot of people on NSC is unbelievable, muppets :jester:

That's right. And she won some big races, carrying a lot of weight. Show some respect for the filly.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
funny funny, she was no mass murderer , she was a bit off the wall but she died at 39 tragic , can you imagine burying your son at the age of 20, some people on here are fecking cretins

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
:p

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Dougal said:
pretty sad a loss at that age , didnt now her personally so the jokes are fine to me

why ??? , surely the messure of a person is his/her humanity towards others

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
like Hitler, like Himmler, like Hussain

How was she scum ??? , I feel pretty uneasy about making such an assumption on someone I have never met in my life

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Uncle Spielberg said:
like Hitler, like Himmler, like Hussain

How was she scum ??? , I feel pretty uneasy about making such an assumption on someone I have never met in my life

I am with you in thinking she is not scum, but would maybe suggest that her irrelevance means you can feel sorrow for her death equally as dimly as you could feel joy for her life or see injustice in other people's frivolous, heartless comments as she rests about to be burnt, buried or stuffed.
You are quite allowed to hold your view and hurt though.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
MYOB said:
And you met Himmler, Hitler AND Hussain? :ohmy:

is that serious, or are you saying they were not evil, maybe they were nice to their kittens or fed the birds everyone now and again

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
No, but you said you can't judge someone without meeting them as if theres no way to do it without. You've never met them, by your reasoning you can't make a judgement on them.

Last edited:

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Uncle Spielberg said:

:clap:

What he said!

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Meade's_Ball said:
I ... would maybe suggest that her irrelevance means you can feel sorrow for her death equally as dimly as you could feel joy for her life

Wise words indeed MB.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
MYOB said:
No, but you said you can't judge someone without meeting them as if theres no way to do it without. You've never met them, by your reasoning you can't make a judgement on them.

Hitler's final solutions of murdering 6 500 000 Jews gave me an inkling he wasn't a nice chap, Nicole Smith married an old bloke, her son was buried at 20 and she drugged herslef to death 5 months later probably due to grief, similar scenarios I see what you mean

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Hussein was meant to be kindly gardener in his final months , watering the flowers , maybe that excuses him from murdering 300 000 of his own people

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Tooting Gull said:
That's right. And she won some big races, carrying a lot of weight. Show some respect for the filly.
:lolol: the parallel seems fair enough

is a FLOUNCE imminent?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here