Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Andy Naylor from the argus says drop sussex by the sea?he dosnt even support us

seagurn

Feb 19, 2007
County town
Andy Naylor is a prick if he thinks sussex by the sea should be dropped as its hard to sing to .......well he reckons we should all be singing right here right now which is such a traditional song Mr Nayor who do you support??? fecking idiot i hope you get the sack you've made my bloood boil ...

whats your thoughts

NAYLOR IS Awinker,Naylor is aWINKER....LALALA..LA

:albion1::albion1::albion1:eek:r

Naylor is a Tosher Naylor is a Tosher LALALA..LA:tantrum::tantrum::tantrum:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
sounds like he's FISHING to me :fishing:

Nappy thrower

Banned
Dec 17, 2009
Floor above Bushy
Andy Naylor is a prick if he thinks sussex by the sea should be dropped as its hard to sing to .......well he reckons we should all be singing right here right now which is such a traditional song Mr Nayor who do you support??? fecking idiot i hope you get the sack you've made my bloood boil ...

whats your thoughts

NAYLOR IS Awinker,Naylor is aWINKER....LALALA..LA

:albion1::albion1::albion1:eek:r

Naylor is a Tosher Naylor is a Tosher LALALA..LA:tantrum::tantrum::tantrum:

Dickhead.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
:facepalm:

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Got to agree with you Seagurn. GOSBTS is our song.

If you don't 'get' that then maybe writing about the Albion isn't the job for you.

I suspect that I'm not the only bloke who read his article and thought "over my dead body".

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Trigger says, drop Andy Naylor from the Argus.

There's probably a reason why his shitty little career has never moved on from a few lines for a local rag.

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
Andy Naylor is a total tool.
Sack him & get a real Brighton supporter reporting on the team.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Got to agree with you Seagurn. GOSBTS is our song.

If you don't 'get' that then maybe writing about the Albion isn't the job for you.

I suspect that I'm not the only bloke who read his article and thought "over my dead body".

Agreed and it's not the first time Andy Naylor has tried this tack in the Argus.

sams dad

I hate Palarse
Feb 7, 2004
The Hill of The Gun
Ponce Mohammed Buzzer;3742461 I suspect that I'm not the only bloke who read his article and thought "over my dead body".[/QUOTE said:
My reaction too. Any more of that sort of shite and the Argus will lose another reader.

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
Sussex by the Sea is one of the few songs around that are linked to a SPECIFIC club - OUR Club. We haven't used a bastardised version of a popular chart song like other clubs. We have a unique song that is part of our club.

Taking away Sussex by the Sea would mean taking away a part of our history and heritage, something we have been fighting to preserve over the past 13 years since we left The Goldstone.

If Andy Naylor, or anyone else for that matter, can't see this then they are STUPID.

Keeping Sussex by the Sea in it's traditional format is absolutely VITAL if we are to move into the future with an understanding and an appreciation of what the past history of the club means.

Play around with the whole 'matchday entertainment' scenario, but please please please DON'T f*** about with our song.

larus

Sussex by the Sea is one of the few songs around that are linked to a SPECIFIC club - OUR Club. We haven't used a bastardised version of a popular chart song like other clubs. We have a unique song that is part of our club.

Taking away Sussex by the Sea would mean taking away a part of our history and heritage, something we have been fighting to preserve over the past 13 years since we left The Goldstone.

If Andy Naylor, or anyone else for that matter, can't see this then they are STUPID.

Keeping Sussex by the Sea in it's traditional format is absolutely VITAL if we are to move into the future with an understanding and an appreciation of what the past history of the club means.

Play around with the whole 'matchday entertainment' scenario, but please please please DON'T f*** about with our song.

Amen to that.

Naylor; you just don't get it do you? It's more than a song; it's about the memories; it's part of the fabric of the club and being a Brighton fan. I don't want 'Glad All Over', Right Here, Right Now' or any other crap.

seagurn

Feb 19, 2007
County town
GOSBITS

How could it ever be considered ? i just can't comprehend his thinking (or lack of) Another down from (where ever) trying to take away OUR regionalisation perhaps naylor should work for tvs or are the argus going to become the Cent news?
:albion1::albion1::albion1:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here