• Djokovic

Votes: 21 22.6%

• Total voters

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I'd like to see Glenn win it, but I think Djokovic will just have too much for him.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Are you people actually saying Djok is rubbish at playing tennis in a tornado?

In other news, bears are Catholic.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
A break of serve (to love as well) in the first game....not a bad start at all for Murray.

Mr deez

Masterchef
Jan 13, 2005
Dreadful scheduling for TV is one thing, but the idiotic idea of having the semi then final on Saturday then Sunday - and for weather to then force the final to Monday for the fifth year in a row is completely mental.

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
Dreadful scheduling for TV is one thing, but the idiotic idea of having the semi then final on Saturday then Sunday - and for weather to then force the final to Monday for the fifth year in a row is completely mental.

There will be a roof in a few years, plus i believe from next year, the semis will be Fri and the final on Sun, so no more super-saturday

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
haha, djok hasn't won a point on serve yet....

But now it begins. This will be a classic but when it REALLY matters, Djokovic wants it more than anyone I've ever seen. He will play all sorts of shots and his tennis intelligence is far superior to any other player. He knows what to do, and how to do it.

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
I hope Murray doesn't squander too many break points tonight. It's been his downfall in previous big games. Will be delighted if he wins this

Mr deez

Masterchef
Jan 13, 2005
There will be a roof in a few years, plus i believe from next year, the semis will be Fri and the final on Sun, so no more super-saturday

Correct, but still it pisses me right off that TV requirements are obviously having a significantly detrimental impact to the tournament, but they just cannot say no...

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
Murray is coping far better here, needs to keep this intesity up as there is no way Djok will carry on like this. Andy playing intelligent tennis though - glad i took the 7/4 to win first set....

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
But now it begins. This will be a classic but when it REALLY matters, Djokovic wants it more than anyone I've ever seen. He will play all sorts of shots and his tennis intelligence is far superior to any other player. He knows what to do, and how to do it.

totally agree..but at the 'moment' Murray looks superior

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here