• Murray

Votes: 72 77.4%
  • Djokovic

Votes: 21 22.6%

• Total voters

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
I think the Olympic gold has given Murray belief, he looks a different player.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Murray needs to take the first set, start dictating the game early. If Djokovic settles early then I can see him winning in straight sets. Hopefully not though.

Murray seemed to cope....plastic chairs an all!

Edit: I meant to quote Falkor then!

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Murray.

Sport just seems scripted sometimes. On the day the whole Olympic thing wraps up, a British player winning a Gram Slam is the sort of thing that happens.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Murray.

Sport just seems scripted sometimes. On the day the whole Olympic thing wraps up, a British player winning a Gram Slam is the sort of thing that happens.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Murray.

Some might say it's all conspired..hehehe. Seriously though...things do seem to happen like that don't they? Murray in straight sets for me then!

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
Looking forward to this, but won't see much of it i doubt having to get up before 5 tomorrow. I have no doubt AM can do it, and i so hope he does but he's up against a top, top player.

What does annoy me, is that if he doesn't win, you'll get all those idiots out again, saying "choker", he's crap etc.

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
Looking forward to this, but won't see much of it i doubt having to get up before 5 tomorrow. I have no doubt AM can do it, and i so hope he does but he's up against a top, top player.

What does annoy me, is that if he doesn't win, you'll get all those idiots out again, saying "choker", he's crap etc.

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
Never been his greatest fan, but would like to see him win this one. Deserves it after the last few performances in the grand slams.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Never met a non-clinical Serbian. Don't fancy Murray's chances, particularly seeing as how he's taken so many sets to get this far. Stiil, you never know eh?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here