Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Oh my god !

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Don't know what the problem is plenty of seaside towns get really windy courts, especially in the winter, and you don't get the protection from the stands.

Knightsworld

Aug 19, 2003
WSU, just below the seagull.
Berdych clearly adjusted to the conditions early on a bit quick than AM, but Murray is clearly the better player, so hoping for plain sailing from now on (and a long 5 setter for Djok)

Should be, especially now in this set.

Can see Berdych giving it his all in the first few games of the fourth, if he gets broken again early, it could be a quick kill.

Assuming Murray takes this set of course!

larus

The mental improvement in Murray since teaming up with Lendl is amazing. He still has the outbursts, but compared to the past they are few and far between. I think the Olympic title may be viewed as the turning point in his career, when he moved from the nearly man, to one of the main men.

I can't see him losing this from here.

Whatever happens in the final, he will (probably!!!!) have been in the last 3 'major' finals, Wimbledon, Olympics and US Open. That's consistency, and the slam will happen soon, if not this weekend.

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
The mental improvement in Murray since teaming up with Lendl is amazing. He still has the outbursts, but compared to the past they are few and far between. I think the Olympic title may be viewed as the turning point in his career, when he moved from the nearly man, to one of the main men.

I can't see him losing this from here.

Whatever happens in the final, he will (probably!!!!) have been in the last 3 'major' finals, Wimbledon, Olympics and US Open. That's consistency, and the slam will happen soon, if not this weekend.

The influence of Lendl can't be under estimated, it would seem. I think he has brought a level head and a wealth of experience. He is one of only a few people around that Murray would have had absolute repect for (in tennis terms)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here