Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Andy Grey sacked (Merged)

Chucky20

Jan 25, 2011
Woodingdean
Good news HOWEVER you have remember this is Sky so they are bound to replace him with an equally inept, clueless, irritating cock.

Ian Dowie sounds like a prime candidate?!

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
Sian Massey has been withdrawn from her match tonight. You've got to feel sorry for her being dragged into all of this by a sexist dinosaur. Never mind, she can do some baking tonight and relax.

Indeed. You've got to feel for her. Although just imagine if she was alocated a game while she had the painters in.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Although I'm no fan of Gray this does seem to be one massive ado about nothing. Much like the Russell Brand/Jonathon Ross saga, it's a load of people getting offended becase they feel they should.

I think it's more about people seeing this as a perfect opportunity to rid Sky of someone (hopefully some-two) who is YEARS past his sell-by date. he never offers anything incisive anymore, and the lack of basic knowledge regarding the laws of the game is just embarrassing.

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Although I'm no fan of Gray this does seem to be one massive ado about nothing. Much like the Russell Brand/Jonathon Ross saga, it's a load of people getting offended becase they feel they should.

I'm sure Keys and Gray's comments were completely tongue-in-cheek, no different from those made by millions of football fans at the weekend, and no offence was meant whatsoever.

FFS, in today's Mirror alongside their 'Off Off Off!' article about them, there's a women's guide to the offside rule using LIPSTICKS. :wozza:

What about those who are offended? Who, for example, run a female football team and actively spend large amounts of time encouraging girls to stay in sport through school and beyond?

Gray's comments have got him what he deserved. Sky rightly can't condone or be seen to tolerate any form of mindless prejudice.

Billy in Bristol

Mar 25, 2004
Bristol
It's this.

[yt]4cS8OkAiXCI[/yt]

Look he deserved to go, he was a twat, but it is a bit rich for the lady in question to complain about innuendo when you google image CHARLOTTE JACKSON and catch a very stunning portfolio of images...Yes she has the right to do that...he hasn't the right to do what he did...but something ain't right about all this!

In fact I demand you google image her!

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
I think it's more about people seeing this as a perfect opportunity to rid Sky of someone (hopefully some-two) who is YEARS past his sell-by date. he never offers anything incisive anymore, and the lack of basic knowledge regarding the laws of the game is just embarrassing.

This.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
His sacking is clearly NOT, repeat NOT, linked with his court case with News International over phone tapping...

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Take a bow son

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
Good - now get rid of KEYS, I fancy starting a Facebook campaign !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here