Living In a Box
Surprised it has taken this long to be contreversial

Jul 5, 2003
Manchester.
Re: Re: And the nominees are.....

HampshireSeagull said:
It seems you have to use NSP to be classed as funny.:nono:

:lolol:

Maybe Safeway should feck off! Well, He keeps going on about NSP doesn't he ? What kind of regular is that ? More like a traiter!

Safeway said:
Okay people, the moment some of you (Reliant) have been waiting for, the nominations for the NSC Winter Awards. The winners will be announced at this Saturday's NSC Winter Meet-up.

Best Newcomer - Brighton Bird, Reliant, Biscuit

Best Rival Fan - Brighton Rock, Wilts, Watford O

Funniest Poster - Italiaseagull, Chapman's The Saviour, Safeway

Best Serious Poster - Yorkie, Lord Bracknell, Easy 10

Best Mod - Lord Bracknell, Bozza, Artois

Best Signature - Sam, Trigger, Ben Andrew's Girlfriend

Best Avatar - Goring Gull, Artois, Crabtree

Best Thread - 'Family Fortunes' - Artois, 'Thread Full of Beautiful Ladies' - Hampshire Seagull, 'The Indian Barmaid' - Easy 10

Best Overall Poster - Yorkie, Chapman's The Saviour, Easy 10

Who will win what? Only one way to find out. Turn up at the NSC Winter Meet-up, 7pm onwards at the Prince Albert, Trafalgar Street, THIS SATURDAY.
I'm sure that Bozza, Artois and I would be only too happy to earn our nominations in the "Best Mod" category by editing this list to turn around any feelings of disappointment that some people might have about being left off it.

It won't affect the outcome, of course, but you can always try offering large quantities of drink. Just remember - I'm as corruptible as Safeway.

:) :) :)

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Not one to whinge as i couldn't care less about awards,but the variety is pants and its mostly the same people every time.:lolol:

most annoying
most contreversial
most boring
bla bla as thats what sites are all about as everyone is diffrent:lolol:

Most sexiest man:lolol:

alan partridge

Jul 7, 2003
Linton Travel Tavern
who the feck voted for watford o? i know there aren't loads of rival's fans to choose from but jesus:eek: :lolol:

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Safeway said:
Take your point, Berkshire, but I think most people would agree it's better to concentrate on postitive things and not use the awards as an excuse to insult people.

Not everyone's as thick skinned as you and I. :lolol:
Well i see your point,but the thought of people being humiliated is fantastic and it would bring a barrell of laughs instead of the usual shake the hand and well done stuff mmm.

What you have to realise is that there is few serious posters as most like to have a laugh etc.

All catergorys need to be established so it covers all nsc users if you catch my hairy drift and maybe a thought for next time. :lolol: :lolol: :drink: :smokin:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Yes, instead of Twatty why wasn't Laughing Bluebird mentioned ?

berkshire seagull said:
Well i see your point,but the thought of people being humiliated is fantastic and it would bring a barrell of laughs instead of the usual shake the hand and well done stuff mmm.

What you have to realise is that there is few serious posters as most like to have a laugh etc.

All catergorys need to be established so it covers all nsc users if you catch my hairy drift and maybe a thought for next time. :lolol: :lolol: :drink: :smokin:

I'd have thought that 'most serious' and 'funniest' were at pretty different ends of the scale to one another. ???

I agree that humiliating people would be hilarious for us, but probably not so for the person being humiliated. Chances are the winner of 'biggest tosser' simply wouldn't turn up anyway.

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Safeway said:
I'd have thought that 'most serious' and 'funniest' were at pretty different ends of the scale to one another. ???

I agree that humiliating people would be hilarious for us, but probably not so for the person being humiliated. Chances are the winner of 'biggest tosser' simply wouldn't turn up anyway.
I would:lolol: :lolol: and nothing wrong with being a tosser.:p :drink:

Its bed time:smokin:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here