Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

An Argyle view

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Apart from the obnoxious child in G Block telling the Plymouth fans in the away end to "shut up" just because they were singing.

I heard him too - not exactly a budding brain of Britain I suspect.

danwa08

Sep 19, 2010
As soon as the 3rd went in pretty much everyone lost interest, even the home fans whose 'support' was shocking throughout. The 4th was just the final t**d on the compost heap.

ok so the atmosphere is not great at the withdean......so hear this mr argyle, just over the hill is a brand new 25,000 stadium that will be packed out next season, and whilst we are thriving in the championship......i wish you well floundering in league 2........accrington stanley away??? eeeewwwww, wow you got some great fixtures to look forward to.

CP 0 3 BHA

Nov 28, 2003
Northants
......so hear this mr argyle, just over the hill is a brand new 25,000 stadium that will be packed out next season, and whilst we are thriving in the championship......i wish you well floundering in league 2........accrington stanley away??? eeeewwwww, wow you got some great fixtures to look forward to.

That's unnecessary, unwelcome and makes you look a complete arse.

By all means enjoy our success but surely we don't need to gloat by kicking people when they are down?

Paddy B

Jul 5, 2003
Horsham
As soon as the 3rd went in pretty much everyone lost interest, even the home fans whose 'support' was shocking throughout. The 4th was just the final t**d on the compost heap.

ok so the atmosphere is not great at the withdean......so hear this mr argyle, just over the hill is a brand new 25,000 stadium that will be packed out next season, and whilst we are thriving in the championship......i wish you well floundering in league 2........accrington stanley away??? eeeewwwww, wow you got some great fixtures to look forward to.

:wozza:

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
ok so the atmosphere is not great at the withdean......so hear this mr argyle, just over the hill is a brand new 25,000 stadium that will be packed out next season

Better crowds than we get now, certainly, but packed out every week? It was a long time since we got that many at the Goldstone! Yes, I can remember being in a crowd of 35,000 - but that was thirty nine years ago! Things will get better, certainly - but we're not going to have instant sell-out crowds on a regular basis yet

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

Scrote.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Apart from the obnoxious child in G Block telling the Plymouth fans in the away end to "shut up" just because they were singing.

Having considered the implications of calling a child 'obnoxious' I would like to withdraw using it as a label to describe the child in G Block.

:US:

horshamgreens

Feb 21, 2011

Are you the obnoxious child in G Block ?

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005

Well done completely miss the point of the thread. Genius

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Are you the obnoxious child in G Block ?

It's easy to tell that it's half term-little wankstains like him get to stay up late and pollute the internet.

Woodchip

It's all about the bikes
Aug 28, 2004
Shaky Town, NZ

Does the '08 represent you mental date of birth? :wanker:

Do you have any concept of the troubles Plymouth are in, or do you spend excessive amounts of time with your cranium inspecting your rectum?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here