Jul 6, 2003
Minteh Wonderland
Well, when I say 'good'....

AmyFaceBIGPICS_468x683.jpg

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
That is truly - horrible. Not enough beer in the world to encourage me to want to get close to that. I imagine that death could only improve her looks.

MOG

Miserable Old Git
Dec 16, 2007
Off My Trolley.
Thanks Wozza, I shall post that in my window (facing outward). Much better than a guard dog.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
You tosser - that's a woman with real mental problems who hasn't been given any support from the people who should be helping her. For fucks sake.....

She has had far more support than many many drug addicts. She has to want to help herself before she can make any inroads.

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
She has had far more support than many many drug addicts. She has to want to help herself before she can make any inroads.

I'm no social worker or bleeding heart, but this is a girl who is so disturbed at the moment that she is pulling out her own teeth. Not sure when you're that far down how you start helping yourself.

Here's what the girl is capable of (and let's be honest, she was never a looker):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHOykeC8xdY

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Yes we haven't moved much on from the Victorian ages really have we. They used to pay to see Mentally Ill people in cages in Circuses and Curiosity shows we post their photo's on the internet.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
The point of my post seems to have gone completely over your head Vulture :shrug:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here