Screen shot 2011-07-02 at 00.41.37.png
Screen shot 2011-07-02 at 00.41.47.png
Screen shot 2011-07-02 at 00.41.57.png

Last edited by a moderator:

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Are the travel vouchers only valid for this season or could one still use them next season if one hadn't used them all up?

Exiled in Exeter

Jul 16, 2003
W3D
"Travel vouchers, for use on trains, Brighton & Hove and Stagecoach buses and at any of the three park & ride sites, are available priced £30 for 23 Championship match vouchers and 7 vouchers for cup/friendly matches.

Applications can be made by telephone to the ticket office on 0845 496 1901 or customer services on 0845 873 0251. They are not available online."

Why not sell these online? I’m almost certain the club even previously advised they would be available via the online club shop.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
"Travel vouchers, for use on trains, Brighton & Hove and Stagecoach buses and at any of the three park & ride sites, are available priced £30 for 23 Championship match vouchers and 7 vouchers for cup/friendly matches.

Applications can be made by telephone to the ticket office on 0845 496 1901 or customer services on 0845 873 0251. They are not available online."

Why not sell these online? I’m almost certain the club even previously advised they would be available via the online club shop.

Agreed - how bizarre. Do they really want many thousands of phone calls that don't need to happen?

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
So the £1 voucher covers all costs of travel within the appropriate zone?

Previously there was talk that this wouldn't be the case. If so, that's good work 50p/way.

Bloody he'll that's amazing value. In particular for those poor buggers that live in HH

Brighton M

Banned
Sep 22, 2006
Lancing

Strange one that.

Bargain prices though.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Can't believe Lord Bracknell and Alex Dawson aren't online to ask 764 questions concerning various ambiguities with the scheme.

Oh well, that'll be something to look forward to tomorrow.

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Overall fair value, but I'd like to have seen a child's travel book priced at £15..

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
What if you will just use the park and ride scheme for evening games so onmly need 7 tickets. Do you still have to buy the full book ?

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Can't believe Lord Bracknell and Alex Dawson aren't online to ask 764 questions concerning various ambiguities with the scheme.

He will be devastated not to be running this thread

If the travel vouchers do indeed cover ALL travel within the area that is fantastic news and great value. If I can get to and from the Amex by train from Haywards Heath for £1 I'm happy.

[MENTION=139]Jam The Man[/MENTION] - are you really saying that 50p each way is too expensive for a child to travel? That's less than a can of Coke or bottle of water! I think expecting a concession rate of 25p each way is, well, a bit 'tight'...

Al Bion

What's that in my dustbin
Sep 3, 2004
Up North
Car park season ticket is £360 - basically around £15 per match - top end of what I was thinking it might be but going to give it some serious consideration

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
If the travel vouchers do indeed cover ALL travel within the area that is fantastic news and great value. If I can get to and from the Amex by train from Haywards Heath for £1 I'm happy.

[MENTION=139]Jam The Man[/MENTION] - are you really saying that 50p each way is too expensive for a child to travel? That's less than a can of Coke or bottle of water! I think expecting a concession rate of 25p each way is, well, a bit 'tight'...

Firstly I'm not tight.. my thought process at this hour is 2x tix for Spurs and 2x tix for Gills plus £60 for travel means I'm over a ton down come weds. Sorry but that's a hit for me. I'll do it tho cos I'm daft and it means so much to me like it does to thousands of others

I'm not moaning.. just commenting is all

If anything I feel most sorry for my mate and his three kids...

Last edited:

Rich Suvner

Skint years RIP
Jul 17, 2003
Worthing
my only real issue, is lack of clarity over whether the £1 definitely covers total travel cost within appropriate zones. this brochure should be clearer.

and for non-STH's without the incentive to buy a travel voucher book , how does their lack of a voucher affect their travel options?

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
my only real issue, is lack of clarity over whether the £1 definitely covers total travel cost within appropriate zones. this brochure should be clearer.

and for non-STH's without the incentive to buy a travel voucher book , how does their lack of a voucher affect their travel options?

they have written it and drawn a picture ! the voucher at withdean was free , this time its a pound. No confusion !

OK. I won't bother.

Except to wonder how on earth the Club imagines that 46 parking spaces for disabled supporters is anywhere near adequate and to ask whether they have a clue how difficult it is for many people with disabilities and mobility problems to use overcrowded buses, trains and park & ride services. The current parking standard for a stadium with a 22,500 capacity (and 2,000+ parking spaces) is to provide more than 130 Blue Badge spaces, ideally within 200 metres of the stadium entrance.

At least those many Blue Badge holders who won't get a chance of having a near-stadium parking space will save the £7 a game cost of disabled parking.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here