Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Amex season ticket prices

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Considering they will have another 12,000 odd seats to sell each week I would think that the rumour is a load of bollocks.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I really really hope you're wrong. You're correct we are already paying over the odds. £15 a ticket is a lot more reasonable IMO...

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Dear All,

I have posted a question to 'Ask The Club'. Something I was told last Saturday. Anyone else heard anything similar?

were we not promised some time ago that there would be no increase in st prices at falmer?

(along with a hard-hat tour of falmer :laugh:)

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Not sure why you sound surprised.

The club have been happy to rip off supporters at Withdean - it won't change at Falmer.

edit: unless you're a little kid or parent of course, then you get a good deal. You're just screwed if you're neither of those.

Joe Pineapples

Mar 28, 2010
Brighton
Saw an interesting chart in FourFourTwo magazine the other day. Didn't realise Brighton had the highest season ticket prices in League 1.

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
Insider will not confirm or deny any rumours. The standard response will be along the lines of 'tickets prices will be released in due course'

I think prices will rise but at half of what your rumour is.

grummitts gloves

Dec 30, 2008
West Sussex, la,la,la
Not sure why you sound surprised.

The club have been happy to rip off supporters at Withdean - it won't change at Falmer.

edit: unless you're a little kid or parent of course, then you get a good deal. You're just screwed if you're neither of those.

Yes I am a parent and I chose to sit in the south stand so pay £120 or whatever it is for my 11 year old. I know I could sit in the family stand but its even more crap than the south. At least I can watch the match from there without needing binos!

Am I right in saying we have always had the most expensive season tickets in Leagues 2 & 1 and one of the most expensive when we have flirted with Championship?

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
Hmm, I am not an STH but I am in the camp that things are definitely too expensive as they are. I would probably be happy to pay the current Withdean prices at the Amex, but not really anything more - in fact I couldn't really afford the prices as they are at the moment anyway. Hopefully the club will not price a lot of fans out of the new stadium.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
There you go, you got your answer.

Now wait like the rest of us and tell your mate(?) to stop winding you up.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
They have already announced that STHs will be getting an information pack in October relating to the purchase of tickets so let's wait till then. Your mate obviously hasn't got a clue to suggest prices will go up by over 25%.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
I'm not quite sure which is more idiotic.

You for believing your mate that season ticket prices will go up to £550, or you for asking on Ask The Club.

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
Thought the way the question was asked was a bit much to be honest.... The comment no I don't want to wait till October was bit strong.

Not surprised he got a very polite get back in your f***ing box !!!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Speculation will go on and on, I just hope we are not asked to pay anything this year for next season.

bob monkhouse

Hmmmm........
Jul 6, 2003
Liphook
I don't care what the prices will be at Amex - I'll be happy to pay ! I've waited years for this and a few extra pounds isn't gonna put me off ! This time next year I'll be in my new padded seat under a roof ! Wahoo !

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Saw an interesting chart in FourFourTwo magazine the other day. Didn't realise Brighton had the highest season ticket prices in League 1.

League one? And the rest.

They're higher than almost all the Championship clubs and a fair few PL sides too.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here