Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

AMEX Privilege Card

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
What exactly is this used for, does it replace the Gold card? This morning I had two (beautiful) boxed privilege packs through the post, but both of the cards had my name and same number on it.

I was thinking perhaps one was for me and one was for my friend (also a STH) who is coming to the Amex tour with me.

Has there been a mix up or what should I do?

Thanks

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
Aren't the Gold cards (assuming you mean what we had last season) redundant now?
The Privilege cards will be used to get you into the stadium I assume, the gold cards are just cheap plastic.....unless i'm barking up the wrong tree!

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
just wondering why I've been given two boxes with identical privilege cards both with my name and number on...

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
just wondering why I've been given two boxes with identical privilege cards both with my name and number on...

I'm in the same situation - two different season ticket holders , same address , booked at the same time.

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
Hang on!? They're not ACTUAL GOLD?

Shambles.

Tony Bloom really is a tight WAD isn't he? If he doesn't buy Messi in the transfer window i'm going to be well HACKED off.

16bha

Sep 6, 2010
East Stand Upper & Worthing
Got mine with March expiry so i guess we will get different cards for season ticket, and these just run throughout the presentation period. Very extravagant though! A sign of things to come?

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
Very fancy box indeed. All seems a bit much just for the season ticket presentations, but really shows the effort and expense the club are going to. God I'm excited!

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Mine says as I am on the first presentation I can have + 5 tickets following a board level review.

Touch !

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
so Braders, what to do? I don't imagine the club shop have much to do with it...if only I knew what we had to use the cards for, it would be a bit easier to work out the best way forward...

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I got one this morning, thanking me for booking my presentation....but I've told the club twice I will not be attending one of these presentations.

Roz received one pack today. The Privilege Card has the same number as her existing Gold Card.

The deal that seems to be on offer at the presentation is the right to buy up to four season tickets (at the going rate), plus the right to pay for a lifelong Private Seat Licence (at a one-off payment of £495, or £39 deposit, plus 12 monthly payments of £38).

I've received nothing. Yet. I'm trying to work out what the point of buying a PSL is, if it is possible to pay for a season ticket without buying a PSL and it's possible to renew your season ticket in subsequent seasons.

I'm trying to work out what the point of buying a PSL is, if it is possible to pay for a season ticket without buying a PSL and it's possible to renew your season ticket in subsequent seasons.

I was thinking exactly the same, especially as the 'lifetime' scheme only lasts 50 years (unless the stadium gets burnt down before then).

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
I've received nothing. Yet. I'm trying to work out what the point of buying a PSL is, if it is possible to pay for a season ticket without buying a PSL and it's possible to renew your season ticket in subsequent seasons.

Maybe you could not buy a season ticket for a few years, but you'd be guaranteed a seat at any time in the future should you wish to buy another season ticket.
Doesn't hold much appeal for me :shrug:

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
A cunning device to part a fool from his or her cash perhaps? :shrug:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here