Away
£24 adult
£17 senior
£12 under 18
£6 under 10

Last edited by a moderator:

MrShaun15

Aug 28, 2010
hmm suppose for the stadium its not bad!

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
I guess the value you get depends somewhat on who we sign and how well we do

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
Thank god I have a season ticket, because those prices are disgusting for anyone who doesn't.
Just what the club were hoping to hear, I'd expect. :thumbsup:

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
Shit the bed another expenditure draining the Student Loan next year.

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
So there are seats available in the south corners. Interesting

Brighton M

Banned
Sep 22, 2006
Lancing
On the plus side, the SSCF, Spurs and Gillingham games seem to have been priced quite well.

Personally I'd have had a range of prices for category A, B and C games, which works well with other clubs. Not up to me though. Don't think anyone would have too many objections paying £30 to watch us play Palace/Leeds/West Ham/Pompey etc, but against Doncaster, Burnley, Milwall and Saints (amongst others)....ouch

Brighton M

Banned
Sep 22, 2006
Lancing
One further thought - perhaps the use of Zones A-F in the above diagram suggest there WILL be a ticket exchange implemented? If that's the case, it would seem a lot more reasonable.

MrShaun15

Aug 28, 2010
£30 for BHA vs Watford? BHA vs Barnsley? BHA vs Peterborough?

Thank god I have a season ticket, because those prices are disgusting for anyone who doesn't.

but for Palace, Millwall, Blackpool, West Ham its not that bad but yeh season ticket is a lot better :)

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
The other (sold out) zones on the diagram would presumably be applicable for games not covered by STs such as the Gills cup game.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
The other (sold out) zones on the diagram would presumably be applicable for games not covered by STs such as the Gills cup game.

Yep. I spoke to the club about a few matters on Thursday and it was mentioned in that conversation that each seat would have a standard price but different games would attract a discount on that price, eg the Spurs friendly is a 90% game. My interpretation was that this flexible pricing would only be brought into play for Cup games but I guess there's no reason why it couldn't be used for league games too, eg Palace - 100% game, Barnsley - 70% game etc.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here