Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Am I the only one who still has not received his season ticket?

Lankyseagull

One Step Beyond
Jul 25, 2006
The Field of Uck
Update at 16:55.

I have now managed to speak to Patrick at the ticket office.

My ticket had been returned to them by the distribution company for some reason along with about 40 others.

Patrick and a colleague will be at Withdean tomorrow in a separate area to the main collection point for those people who's tickets have not arrived to collect their full ST's.

I'm not sure that I would want to be in their shoes.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Update at 16:55.

I have now managed to speak to Patrick at the ticket office.

My ticket had been returned to them by the distribution company for some reason along with about 40 others.

Patrick and a colleague will be at Withdean tomorrow in a separate area to the main collection point for those people who's tickets have not arrived to collect their full ST's.

I'm not sure that I would want to be in their shoes.

I hope the 40 'others' know this...

reigate

Nov 10, 2005
I stand to be corrected, but I'm pretty sure in the past I've had my season ticket a good FORTNIGHT before the season actually kicks off (even with it inevitably being an away game). As it happens, I went and collected mine from the club shop on the 4th August this year, as it was my lads birthday that day and his ticket was his main present.

Bloody glad I did now. Whatever way you SLICE it, the club has played an absolute SHOCKER this month.

I hope you're grateful for my suggestion there!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here