Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Am I the only one who still has not received his season ticket?

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
Dad's one still hasn't come through!!

I wouldn't like to be the ticket office staff tomorrow when he comes back from his holiday!!!

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Dad's one still hasn't come through!!

I wouldn't like to be the ticket office staff tomorrow when he comes back from his holiday!!!

That's all very well but how does this relate to Man City?

Lankyseagull

One Step Beyond
Jul 25, 2006
The Field of Uck
It's Thursday, just got home from work and it's less than 48 hours to the first home game kick-off.

Still no sign of my season ticket.

The post is delivered when I'm at work, so I won't know if it's arrived until after office hours tomorrow - too late to try to get in touch with the ticket office if it doesn't turn up and Saturday's post has a habit of turning up after I've usually left to get to Brighton.

Am getting concerned.

Can't believe people on here are already arguing about their rights to a Man City Cup ticket!

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Still not got mine either - and it's bloody annoying.

:mad:

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
It's Thursday, just got home from work and it's less than 48 hours to the first home game kick-off.

Still no sign of my season ticket.

The post is delivered when I'm at work, so I won't know if it's arrived until after office hours tomorrow - too late to try to get in touch with the ticket office if it doesn't turn up and Saturday's post has a habit of turning up after I've usually left to get to Brighton.

Am getting concerned.

Can't believe people on here are already arguing about their rights to a Man City Cup ticket!

PM Insider with your details, he will look into it for you.

North Stand Chat - View Single Post - Season Tickets or lack of

blue'n'white

Oct 5, 2005
2nd runway at Gatwick
I have sent a PM too . . . for what it's worth
I sincerely hope that the ticket office staff are working their nuts off tonight getting this sorted but somehow I doubt it.
Having just seen Mendoza's post they all appear to be going out on the piss with him tonight so . . .

Last edited:

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Shouldn't have to do that-if they didn't leave things until the last minute there wouldn't be people anxious about getting their tickets in time for the first home game. It's looking fortuitous for the club that our first game was away. Can you imagine the panic if our first home game was last weekend?

Totally agree.

I only got mine through the post yesterday after applying in April.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
It does seem strange that people don't have their ST's yet. I phoned the ticket office on Tuesday to get 2 tickets for Brizzle on Saturday and they arrived in the post this morning.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Yup got back from holibobs today and there was my st waiting !

yipee

Lankyseagull

One Step Beyond
Jul 25, 2006
The Field of Uck
I have sent a PM too . . . for what it's worth
I sincerely hope that the ticket office staff are working their nuts off tonight getting this sorted but somehow I doubt it.
Having just seen Mendoza's post they all appear to be going out on the piss with him tonight so . . .

So far I've not joined the bandwagon of critisism and have tried to be constructive about my situation.

In my PM, I've suggested that a duplicate ticket is left for me, for collection at the booth on Saturday (yes, I know in the light of what happened for the Charlton and Barnet games, I may be queuing for a while, but I just want to make sure I get to see the game on Saturday).

If my ST arrives tomorrow, I don't need to worry about collecting the duplicate.

If they can't do that and my ST doesn't arrive, I'll be looking for a refund for Saturdays game, which I don't think is unreasonable.

Jello

He's Not A Jelly Belly
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
got mine today in a very battered looking envelope that was covered in sellotape. Still at least it turned up

blue'n'white

Oct 5, 2005
2nd runway at Gatwick
So far I've not joined the bandwagon of critisism and have tried to be constructive about my situation.

In my PM, I've suggested that a duplicate ticket is left for me, for collection at the booth on Saturday (yes, I know in the light of what happened for the Charlton and Barnet games, I may be queuing for a while, but I just want to make sure I get to see the game on Saturday).

If my ST arrives tomorrow, I don't need to worry about collecting the duplicate.

If they can't do that and my ST doesn't arrive, I'll be looking for a refund for Saturdays game, which I don't think is unreasonable.

No not unreasonable at all
Thing is though that for those of us living out of Brighton getting down to the ground means
a) inability to use the park and ride
b) because I can't use the park and ride this means extra train fare and bus fare
Are the club going to refund this - yeah right - course they are !!!
But only in my dreams

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Thing is though that for those of us living out of Brighton getting down to the ground means
b) because I can't use the park and ride this means extra train fare and bus fare
But only in my dreams

As said earlier, if my ticket hadn't arrived yesterday and I had to go to the ticket office to collect it, I would have written a personal letter to Ken Brown demanding the refund of my bus fare and stamp for the letter.

If he hadn't answered by the time of the next home game then I would have waited after the game right by his car at Withdean! I would get it back eventually!

But only in my dreams

Really hope your ST arrives before Saturday but you can use the P&R's without a ticket; just tell the bus steward that you're collecting the ticket at the ground. I did this regularly last season when I wasn't a STH and last Tuesday night.

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
My friend hasn't recieved his season ticket yet. He's phoned the shop and they said not to worry, they'll look into it and will arrange for a duplicate ticket to be waiting for him - at the ground before the game....

penguinlarf5694.gif

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
My friend hasn't recieved his season ticket yet. He's phoned the shop and they said not to worry, they'll look into it and will arrange for a duplicate ticket to be waiting for him - at the ground before the game....

penguinlarf5694.gif
Did they mention which game though ?:)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here