Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Am I the only one who still has not received his season ticket?

blue'n'white

Oct 5, 2005
2nd runway at Gatwick
Really hope your ST arrives before Saturday but you can use the P&R's without a ticket; just tell the bus steward that you're collecting the ticket at the ground. I did this regularly last season when I wasn't a STH and last Tuesday night.

Oh cheers Alex - I didn't know they would let you do that as they always want to see the ticket befor they let you through into Mill Road.
At last some hope . . .
It would still be preferable if the damn thing arrived before Saturday though but thanks anyway

Lankyseagull

One Step Beyond
Jul 25, 2006
The Field of Uck
It's now 12:30pm THE DAY BEFORE OUR FIRST GAME.

I've managed to have my post checked at home this morning while I am at work - STILL NO ST.

The PM I sent to Insider last night remains unanswered - I notice that he has not posted anything since Wednesday, despite being fully aware of people still not in receipt of their ST's and asking people to PM him!

I wonder how many others are in the same boat as me?

WTF is going on?

ezzoud

Jul 5, 2003
My Dad hasn't received his either.

Ticket office suggested he pick up a ticket at the ground tomorrow. Curiously enough in the light of Tuesday's fiasco he didn't fancy doing that.

How difficult can it be - they bank the money quickly enough....

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
This is pathetic of the club. Truley pathetic. And the thing is, you could SEE this was going to happen. Leaving it till the last 7-10 days before sending out the season tickets was always going to be a disaster waiting to happen for some poor individuals, who now have to do all the running around to find out whats happened and make alternative arrangements for Saturdays game.

Heads should roll over this. The fixtures have been known since JUNE for fucks sake. Utterly, utterly unacceptable.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
This is pathetic of the club. Truley pathetic. And the thing is, you could SEE this was going to happen. Leaving it till the last 7-10 days before sending out the season tickets was always going to be a disaster waiting to happen for some poor individuals, who now have to do all the running around to find out whats happened and make alternative arrangements for Saturdays game.

Heads should roll over this. The fixtures have been known since JUNE for fucks sake. Utterly, utterly unacceptable.

You're talking about two separate arguments.

Point 1 - Season tickets always get sent out 7-10 days before the season starts. I think they do the printing, collating and sending of season tickets in one fell swoop as late as possible so that they can do them in one go. As long as they arrive in time for the new season, it doesn't matter when they're sent. However, for those that haven't arrived, this leads us on to...

Point 2 - This does baffle me. Assuming these were ordered, and all the forms filled in correctly etc, they should have arrived. Regarding the start of a season, there is a new person running the ticket office, and a new person running the club, and a mailing house is being used for the first time.

Above and beyond that, f*** knows what's going on.

However, I do feel contacting Insider is a roundabout, inefficient way of getting the issue sorted.

Lankyseagull

One Step Beyond
Jul 25, 2006
The Field of Uck
Point 2 - This does baffle me. Assuming these were ordered, and all the forms filled in correctly etc, they should have arrived. Regarding the start of a season, there is a new person running the ticket office, and a new person running the club, and a mailing house is being used for the first time.

Above and beyond that, f*** knows what's going on.

However, I do feel contacting Insider is a roundabout, inefficient way of getting the issue sorted.

Hang on - if my form wasn't filled out correctly, why have they taken my money?

They've taken my money, so shouldn't I expect my ticket?

I've had the same seat & account number for nine years, lived at the same address for seven and all the club's other mail gets to me whether I want it or not.

Insider suggested himself on the "Ask the Club" forum that people PM him!

Anyway, as no reply to my PM yet, I've e-mailed the club through the club website - does anyone know if this works or is it another dead end that will get nowhere?

Do you have any POSITIVE suggestions?

I've always viewed Ask the Club as being for items of general interest and/or when you can't get a response from the Albion via "normal" channels; I would telephone the ticket office in the first instance here but you will probably have a wait today.
Patrick and the team in Queens Road will do their best to sort you out but it's clear that they've been under pressure and working long hours for some weeks on the ST's, Seagulls Club, match tickets etc so an aggressive approach may not helpful. Good luck.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Hang on - if my form wasn't filled out correctly, why have they taken my money?

They've taken my money, so shouldn't I expect my ticket?

I've had the same seat & account number for nine years, lived at the same address for seven and all the club's other mail gets to me whether I want it or not.

Insider suggested himself on the "Ask the Club" forum that people PM him!

Anyway, as no reply to my PM yet, I've e-mailed the club through the club website - does anyone know if this works or is it another dead end that will get nowhere?

Woah! Sorry, mate. I never said you didn't do everything properly.

It's a f***-up, and no question.

Do you have any POSITIVE suggestions?

Yep. Call the ticket office, or write to the ticket office. Call the Club Shop and demand to be put through to the Ticket Office manager - they're in the same building.

Call the club, and demand to be put through to Ken Brown.

I'm sure you've done all that - above and beyond that, I don't know. Aside from appearing in person at the Ticket Office, and asking for them to print your season ticket while you wait. That's what I did last year.

Lankyseagull

One Step Beyond
Jul 25, 2006
The Field of Uck
Don't use the e-mail the club facility through the club website - I doesn't work.

Received a "Returned Mail - The following addresses had permanent fatal errors" message!

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
Dont try and ring the ticket office, the lines are engaged with MORONS trying to reserve Manchester City tickets, or explain why they should get one

If that is the case, then the ticket office staff should put the phone down immediately and move on to customers wanting news about thier season tickets or people trying to purchase for tomorrow. They sholdn't be engaging in futile talk.

Lankyseagull

One Step Beyond
Jul 25, 2006
The Field of Uck
I have just spent 20 minutes on hold ringing the ticket office number, despite being told, at regular intervals that I was "number one in the queue, estimated waiting time one minute" and "my call was importnat to the club".

I have deadlines to meet this afternoon, so can't afford another 20 minutes waiting.

Guess I'm going to miss tomorrow's game.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
I have just spent 20 minutes on hold ringing the ticket office number, despite being told, at regular intervals that I was "number one in the queue, estimated waiting time one minute" and "my call was importnat to the club".

I have deadlines to meet this afternoon, so can't afford another 20 minutes waiting.

Really? Bloody hell.

Can't you get to the ticket office before 12-ish? They should be able to print you a ticket.

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked

it was probably someone explaing they have been a season ticket holder since 11901 to put it into perspective and why they deserve a Man City ticket

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
You're talking about two separate arguments.

Point 1 - Season tickets always get sent out 7-10 days before the season starts. I think they do the printing, collating and sending of season tickets in one fell swoop as late as possible so that they can do them in one go. As long as they arrive in time for the new season, it doesn't matter when they're sent. However, for those that haven't arrived, this leads us on to...

I stand to be corrected, but I'm pretty sure in the past I've had my season ticket a good FORTNIGHT before the season actually kicks off (even with it inevitably being an away game). As it happens, I went and collected mine from the club shop on the 4th August this year, as it was my lads birthday that day and his ticket was his main present.

Bloody glad I did now. Whatever way you SLICE it, the club has played an absolute SHOCKER this month.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Well I think any season ticket holder who does'nt recieve they're season ticket in time for tomorrows game should be given a FREE Man City ticket as an apology from the club.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here