Already queues at the the pumps

Sammy the seagull

Aug 10, 2005
Brighton
Petrol gone up 20p a litre in 8 months :eek:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Queues all the way out of Sainsbury's West Hove and on to the Roundabout...lots of irate pensioners

Mrs DTG filled ours up this morning as I have to drive to the Belfrey after the game on satdi night

:p :p :p :p :p

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
I rely on a car for work (doing 35000 miles ish) and without it i would be screwed. Public transport is a joke it took it dosent go anywhere near where people have to be (industrial estates etc) and the times it goes and prices mean its much cheaper and easier to drive. there are many people like me who are not medical or key workers but are wholey reliant on cars

maidstoneseagull

Jul 21, 2004
Maidstone
Petrol station near me about to run out very soon and only have half a tanker arriving tomorrow, others have already closed!! No doubt go as soon as word gets round. I only filled up so I can get to the game tomorrow.

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
dave the gaffer said:
Queues all the way out of Sainsbury's West Hove and on to the Roundabout...lots of irate pensioners

Mrs DTG filled ours up this morning as I have to drive to the Belfrey after the game on satdi night

:p :p :p :p :p

Bloody pensioners, praying for petrol rationing so that one of them can say "it's just like during the Blitz"....most of them are too dangerous to be on the bloody roads in their Rav4s anyway.

If people got their heads out of their arses, they would realise that the only shortage is the one that they are generating themselves. A petrol station holds enough for 4 days regular use, plenty for everyone. Maybe the army should set up on the forecourts with Milan anti-tank missiles - start taking out f***ing boy racers, then work upwards to 4x4 school runners. And the Palarse team coach, of course!

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
Hmm, I think I have enough to get to Exeter in a few days so I should be ok, and then hopefully by the time i need to fill up prices will have dropped a bit :thumbsup:

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
f*** SAKE! Just went to get some Petrol in East Dulwich and theyve run out, leaving my girlfriend a drizzle above empty to get to work. Why are people so pathetic in these situations.

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
Albion Dan said:
f*** SAKE! Just went to get some Petrol in East Dulwich and theyve run out, leaving my girlfriend a drizzle above empty to get to work. Why are people so pathetic in these situations.

Same as Christmas and Bank Holidays. All the sad fucks run into the supermarkets and bulk buy because the shops may be closed for 12 hours! Nation of brainless sheep when it comes to this sort of thing.

Go and find a 4x4 and siphon some out of the tank. They can make the kids walk to school for the rest of the week.

Giant Seagull

That was textbook
Jul 5, 2003
Wiltshire
Panic buying fuckcheese

"Have ensured that both mine and my wife's car is full, and made a special trip out to fill up my bike too "

TWAT :rolleyes:

Last edited:

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Just had ASDA hollingbury on BBC news, 1hours que for petrol:glare:

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
surrey jim said:
Just had ASDA hollingbury on BBC news, 1hours que for petrol:glare:

Yep - self-fulfilling now. The more people see the reports, the more they will panic. Rushing out to fill their cars, second cars, spare containers, bikes, ride-on lawnmowers, scooters and anything else that they might need to get them through the dark three days of potential fuel blockades. Who knows what chaos will ensue if they can't finish the three days with a 90% full tank of petrol. God, the uncertainty - there may be a sudden requirements to complete a round Britain drive, or a pressing need to rush out at short notice and buy food.

How about this for the fucktards? Tell them that if they can't get petrol, how are the supermarkets going to get food on the shelves? Maybe they need to get their (full) cars and lazy arses to Tesco to fill up with essential food that they can't do without for the 72 hours.

Knobbers, might as well set off a complete public panic now.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
One bloke on the news, said that he was just going to fill up his car, then put it in the garage and use his bike to get to work. :nono:

Ashamed to say that I filled up when having half a tank yesterday - but with good reason. After our house move, we found on Saturday that the box containing my g/f's passport, bank book, premium bonds etc had gone missing. And we are due to fly out to Florida a week on Thursday. So I had to ensure I had enough petrol to get to the passport office in London on Wednesday else our holiday would go out of the window.

As it happened, the removal men finally found the box in question last night so it is panic over. But I still sat in a queue for 30 minutes at the Boship roundabout petrol station and they said they only had 250 litres left. I think the problem there was that half of their pumps were closed already which made a slight normal queue. People saw that and joined the ends, thinking there was a mass panic. Apparently, there were stations in the area with no queues at all.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Q8 on a27 out of Wtg was pretty rammed this am and stations along A27 heading west the same story. Fukctards the lot of them. People are ridiculous.......years of tory government "I'm alright Jack" is to blame

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here