Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

All time favourite brighton player

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Michael Robinson because he came to my Middle school and gave a coaching lesson closely followed by Zamora.

SEAGULLS TILL I DIE

Jan 6, 2008
Used to be jeff minton/rod thomas for no reason when i used to watch at goldstone/priestfield stadium when i was a nipper!
But has to be charlie oatway although loving danny cullip just because when i was mascot against leicester about 10 years ago paul dickov came down the tunnel saying "lets f****** win this boys", so danny squared up to him and said "mind your french, their's f****** kids here", scared the crap out of him :D

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
These fine fellows have all had favourite moments of mine

230711_1970712661501_1053512222_32279193_2091306_n.jpg

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Been going since 1977 and in that time my favorite is a toss up between Terry Connor and John Byrne.

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
Bizarrely, the only name I've ever had put on the back of a shirt is Paul Brooker!

Being young enough that I was only introduced to the Albion in the mid-90s (and even then as a child), I have to say that Bobby Z stands head and shoulders above everyone else...

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
To hard a question to pin down to one player,,,favourite players in each position.
Keeper,,,John Keeley
Defender,,Doug Rougvie
Midfielder,,Steve Penney, Jimmy Case.
Striker,,John Byrne

But I will change my mind in a minute.

chez

Johnny Byrne-The Greatest
Jul 5, 2003
Wherever The Mood Takes Me
To hard a question to pin down to one player,,,favourite players in each position.
Keeper,,,John Keeley
Defender,,Doug Rougvie
Midfielder,,Steve Penney, Jimmy Case.
Striker,,John Byrne

But I will change my mind in a minute.

Thats pretty much the same as me but I'd also have Ian Chapman in there. If I had to go for one player it would be John Byrne without question.

astevens76

Jan 22, 2010
Bristol
Zamora (wasn't alive for the Ward era).
Followed by Reinelt, just for THAT moment.

twowheelsbest

Nov 1, 2009
Brighton
Jimmy Langley
:ascarf:

chez

Johnny Byrne-The Greatest
Jul 5, 2003
Wherever The Mood Takes Me
Used to be jeff minton/rod thomas for no reason when i used to watch at goldstone/priestfield stadium when i was a nipper!
But has to be charlie oatway although loving danny cullip just because when i was mascot against leicester about 10 years ago paul dickov came down the tunnel saying "lets f****** win this boys", so danny squared up to him and said "mind your french, their's f****** kids here", scared the crap out of him :D

What was Paul Dickov doing there, surely he was a Brighton player a fair few years before that? Probably more likely to be Paul Brooker.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here