Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

All the Zaha stuff [Merged]

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Zaha price

The add ons could make the final figure £10M to £12M (appearances , 10 caps playing for England , success in Europe etc etc). The £6M in cash will be paid out as 50% straight away (£3M) and staggered payments throughout the length of Winifred's contract.

Waiting for [MENTION=20004]Glenn-Murray[/MENTION] to come and tell us its all bollocks :lol:

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
£3m upfront, £3m over the term of his contract. But access to some Man Utd kids on loan

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
6mil + add-ons seems fair, it depends on the addons as well. If they weren't financial ones, then they'd be mugged off. Shall be interesting, I doubted Zaha would go to a top 6 club, but I'm obviously wrong. Fair dues to the kid, just hope he decides England over Ivory Coast...

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Re: Zaha price

If this is true there must be hundreds of quotes waiting to be quoted back to Messrs Murray and co. And of course to their incredibly unprofessional chairman.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Hasn't Sir Alex also said no loan back this season but Palace insist a loan back is a condition of the sale but then again who ever beats Sir Alex for mind games ...........nobody.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Surely not, that's nearly the same amount for PMS to Norwich !!

Can't see Norwich bidding more than £3M for an over enthusiastic labrador.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Hasn't Sir Alex also said no loan back this season but Palace insist a loan back is a condition of the sale but then again who ever beats Sir Alex for mind games ...........nobody.

United will dangle 2 or 3 youth team players on loan until the end of the season as the carrot

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
United will dangle 2 or 3 youth team players on loan until the end of the season as the carrot

I've heard from the latest news reports its Sir Bobby Charlton and Paddy Creland , it's on Talksport now !

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
The media with their fantastic stories have been reporting for MONTHS that Ferguson and Wenger will bid £10m/£12m/£15m etc and that Palace will reluctantly sell because of the massive cash on offer. Now all of a sudden it's £6m?

This is absolute bollocks. Which "media sources" have indicated that they'll only bid £6m? I certainly can't see any. Edit: It's a Daily Mail 'exclusive'... like their exclusive revealing a £12m bid last week.

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
The media with their fantastic stories have been reporting for MONTHS that Ferguson and Wenger will bid £10m/£12m/£15m etc and that Palace will reluctantly sell because of the massive cash on offer. Now all of a sudden it's £6m?

This is absolute bollocks. Which "media sources" have indicated that they'll only bid £6m? I certainly can't see any.
You may want to read a few posts, especially OP's. You will find your answer...

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Zaha price

Would be £6M upfront and a million clauses attached taking it up to over £10M I'd have thought.

Can't see Palace turning it down, especially if it gives priority access to United players on loan to them.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here