Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

All the Zaha stuff [Merged]

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Its best not to run that one. They have Ian Wright, Brighton trialist. Oh dear. Roy Keane, Brighton trialist. Oh dear

Nothing wrong with running that one, trust me. Wright and Keane are ancient history like our 1912 Charity Shield victory. Bridcutt is, like Zaha, of the moment.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Zaha price

I'm glad I didn't disappoint. :)

£6m is a pathetic sum of money for a 20-year old England international. You're delusional if you think we'd even consider a bid as shitty as that.

Stop waving your dick about Steve, you only confront your OWN fans on bbs.

4 minutes in a meaningless friendly does NOT make Winnie and England international.

Winnie is NOT worth £20m, £15m or even £10m. I base this on the fact that Oxlade chamberlain was £12m aged 17 and IS an England international and a far better all round player.

£6m - £8m is about right IMO

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Can't wait for young Wilf to go into a mega-sulk & start throwing his toys about when his dream move fails to materialise. Tick tock tick tock... :lol:

Feb 14, 2010
Nothing wrong with running that one, trust me. Wright and Keane are ancient history like our 1912 Charity Shield victory. Bridcutt is, like Zaha, of the moment.

Think our only major trophy was 1910? Everything is history unless its not happened yet. They also have Glen Murray.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012

What would be your valuation of Bridcutt ?
As it seems you are struggling financially, do you reckon some premiership team will chance their arm with a derisory offer ?

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
As it seems you are struggling financially, do you reckon some premiership team will chance their arm with a derisory offer ?

Hmm struggling but about to spend £2 million or so on a centre forward, makes sense

Feb 14, 2010

And financials are not your best argument with two insolvent situations and between 10,000 to 13000 paying punters (taking away the freebies) through the palace gate. Percentage of turnover, the Brighton loss is manageable and being addressed. Palace however rely on the cash of 4 rich men.

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
Where does that come from? I am sure that the loss shown is good accountancy for tax purposes.

Whatever makes you feel comfortable with the fact that you're losing £8m per year, with very little in terms of assets to balance this debt.

Have Buckley and Bridcutt left yet?

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004

Bridcutt may fetch £4/5m... possibly. £6M plus add ons is not a derisory offer for Zaha. It is only you lot and your strange Chairman that ever valued him at £20M. No one has ever offered anywhere near that.

I reckon my house is worth £850,000 but that stupid estate agent said £220,000.

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
Dougie left Palace for a lot of money.

Zaha will leave Palace for a lot of money. £6m is not a lot of money. It is an insultingly shite offer.

But will Zaha want to stay when he can easily triple or quadruple his wages by moving? If an offer of £6m came in and he really wanted to go to further his career (and earnings) would Palace say no - what if that was his only ever chance to play for a top 4 side in the Premier league, how would Zaha feel if Palace decided to deny him a chance for a couple of extra £m in transfer fees?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here