Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

All Boxes now sold

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Taking up BH's point, my letter with the DVD ( anyone want to buy it?) suggested that STH's will be invited to do something in September.

So if you have a STH, presumably you pay for 2010/11 in May ish and then 2011/12 at Falmer a deposit in Sept.

I wonder how the opening ceremonies are going to look in August 2011 when a lot of people are on holiday...? I can see a few divorce courts being full:lolol: ( I'm going to the opening game at Falmer.....BUT that is in the middle of our Summer holidays...tough shit....pack your bags)
:lolol:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Taking up BH's point, my letter with the DVD ( anyone want to buy it?) suggested that STH's will be invited to do something in September.

So if you have a STH, presumably you pay for 2010/11 in May ish and then 2011/12 at Falmer a deposit in Sept.

I wonder how the opening ceremonies are going to look in August 2011 when a lot of people are on holiday...? I can see a few divorce courts being full:lolol: ( I'm going to the opening game at Falmer.....BUT that is in the middle of our Summer holidays...tough shit....pack your bags)
:lolol:

50p and i'll have it - but u pay post costs..

DEAL or NO DEAL

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I've just put a deposit down on my 1901 season ticket. :thumbsup:

They had 4 Platinum seats left at lunch time. Some were on hold for the 7 day cooling period so in theory some might become available again.

Last edited:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
HT - are you able to tell us what the season ticket costs were? And if so, what depaosit are they looking for? Assume this is NOT a platiunum seat?

It was a platinum seat.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
I understand there are 1936 Platinum Club seats.

Did we do anything momentous in 1936? Although I notice that was the year Withdean first opened. Maybe it's that.

DIFFBROOK

Really Up the Junction
Feb 3, 2005
Yorkshire
I'm not sure why so many have a problem with platinum seats. If, 2000 people want to buy those seats at whatever cost, then good for them and the club. For the rest of us, there are 20,000 other seats that we can choose from.

geoff2021

Jun 22, 2009
from what i can gather corporate seat in platinum are being sold to companies who do not want boxes as all platinum tkts are transferable unlike a normal season tkt which is not, so you can take customers to a game and wine and dine them, there are more platinum seats on the lower tier of the north stand, also gold and bronze each with its own loung area

Uter

Aug 5, 2008
The land of chocolate
They had 4 Platinum seats left at lunch time. Some were on hold for the 7 day cooling period so in theory some might become available again.

Just to chip in, They had about 4 platinum seats left in the middle tier. There are more platinum seats available in the lower tier which have only just been released. There are plenty of those still available. The platinum seats are the central sections of the middle and lower tier.

The seats in the wings of the middle tier are gold memberships. 75 or 76 a month plus VAT I think. Same joining fee.

They said they are well ahead of sales targets.

Our hostess also confirmed the stadium is potentially expandable to 35000.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Just to chip in, They had about 4 platinum seats left in the middle tier. There are more platinum seats available in the lower tier which have only just been released. There are plenty of those still available. The platinum seats are the central sections of the middle and lower tier.

The seats in the wings of the middle tier are gold memberships. 75 or 76 a month plus VAT I think. Same joining fee.

They said they are well ahead of sales targets.

Our hostess also confirmed the stadium is potentially expandable to 35000.

So if there's 4 left how many have we sold (in the middle tier) - soz if its been said..

Uter

Aug 5, 2008
The land of chocolate
So if there's 4 left how many have we sold (in the middle tier) - soz if its been said..

From the seating plan it looked like there are around 300-400 platinum seats in the middle tier. I can't give you an exact number.

The lower tier platinum seats only went on sale today and they had only sold a block of 10 so far.

I think the gold packages have only just gone on sale too so I don't think they have sold any of those yet.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here