Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Alejandro Gomes Rodriquez

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
No. When we signed the last one (Kamari Doyle), my Saints mates were all "take him, he's not all that. Alejandro Gomes is the good one".

There was an Athletic article last month which described him as "among the best strikers in the country for his age".

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
And in the time it took the light to go from him to the camera lens for that photo, he earned 3 quid

Gabbiano

Dec 18, 2017
Spank the Manc
There was an Athletic article last month which described him as "among the best strikers in the country for his age".

If the hype is to be believed he is head and shoulders above all the other strikers in his age group.

Possibly partially because he is very physically developed for his age group (see also the beard as a 16 year old).

It probably helps that he will be well acquainted with Simmonds, Howell and Silsby from England duty.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
I have no idea if he will end up at Albion. However, his name has cropped up on NSC before. As I posted on here two months ago, it would seem that his "representatives" have been hawking him around all over the place. There also seems to be a view among scouts that he is something of a flat-track bully:-

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
Fair enough. Although it's a shame we didn't get him, we have poached Amari Cozier-Duberry, Kamari Doyle and Caylon Vickers since January for nominal fees (comparatively). Seeing a player go abroad to develop is something I like to see
Pascal?

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here