Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Alejandro Gomes Rodriquez

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
All the funnier given that Saints are now Premier League again :lol:

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Guessing he said no then. Maybe don't say it is final.

Saints.PNG

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Did we not take their last main youth product in Jan too?
No. When we signed the last one (Kamari Doyle), my Saints mates were all "take him, he's not all that. Alejandro Gomes is the good one".

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Yep, the Brighton pathway is key.
All the way to Chelsea
If he's that good, they won't bother waiting for us this time. They'll just offer him £75,000 per week and cut out the middleman.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
While it’s very annoying when our young talent goes elsewhere before they have even played a game for us this being Soton does make me laugh, hope it goes through

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

I believe in Joe Hendry
Oct 4, 2003
Heard very good things about this lad from a couple of Southampton supporting friends so if this comes off I’ll take great delight in rubbing their noses in it.

Secret Scout is one of the more trustworthy sources too imo, tends to get a lot right so confident about this one.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Just about to say the same! They absolutely love him within the club, think he's going to be a star.

PLEASE let this happen. And Walker-Peters.
Those last three words of yours . . . "and Walker-Peters" How l would love to see him at the Albion, a quality attacking right back is something we are desperate for here.

Just a shame we didn't try to sing him a year ago when Saints were Chamionship bound, if he were to leave now, they would demand a Kings ransom for him.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Those last three words of yours . . . "and Walker-Peters" How l would love to see him at the Albion, a quality attacking right back is something we are desperate for here.

Just a shame we didn't try to sing him a year ago when Saints were Chamionship bound, if he were to leave now, they would demand a Kings ransom for him.
He has one less year on his contract at this stage (1 rather than 2). That is far more relevant to his value than what division they are in.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here