Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Albion's 'new' badge

Are you in favour of a return to the round badge?

• Yes

Votes: 476 83.5%
  • No

Votes: 69 12.1%
  • Fence

Votes: 25 4.4%

• Total voters

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
In terms of the shirt, a round badge works best against vertical stripes, the shield just gets lost.

sammy g

Round all the way for me. I struggled with all the need for clubs in the nineties(ish) feeling the need to change badges, it was if they felt they needed to welcome in the new football era by erasing the past.
I understand DK wanted to draw a line under the Archer/Belloti era, but that was only a small part of our clubs history and the round badge saw us through plenty of good times as well.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

Monsieur Le Plonk

Lethargy in motion
Apr 22, 2009
By a lake
The round badge really really works so much better on the home shirt than that damn shield. Great work MS

Silverhatch

Feb 23, 2009
Preston Park
Club could save themselves a few quid in design costs with this. Very clean, classy and timeless. I also think the Good Old Sussex by the Sea packaging is a lovely touch. Ties us into our wider community. Really top work.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
According to Attila, the Club will be using a poll on NSC to decide what beers will be offered at Falmer. So it is only reasonable to assume that a poll about badges on NSC will also dictate Club policy.

Can you say "Webcam"? :jester:

moonmanbhafc

May 5, 2010
you've gone to alot of effort with this, it's brilliant, the round badge has always been better that the sheild. i really hope to see it on future albion shirts. The picture of falmer with round emblem on is brilliant. i hope the albion take notice of your shirt designs. they would make such a difference on the pitch.:thumbsup:

Oct 11, 2005
London
Thanks for all the support!! Great to hear so many people agree.. I've emailed the club this morning so fingers crossed we get a positive response.

les dynam

Oct 10, 2008
Hove
round please.

never liked the shield - it looks cheap and lacks class. have always hoped that the club would bring the proper round badge back to coincide with falmer. the round one IS our club badge and it's lovely.

if ken brown has already said thanks but no thanks it just goes to prove once again that he doesn't 'get' the albion and shouldn't be allowed anywhere near key decisions on the club's future. the man's a muppet

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Round. Slim-line seagull, quality type face, and a sign the good times are returning.

Love the shirts/badge/stadium attachment. :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

ROUND.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here