Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Albion's 'new' badge

Are you in favour of a return to the round badge?

• Yes

Votes: 476 83.5%
  • No

Votes: 69 12.1%
  • Fence

Votes: 25 4.4%

• Total voters

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
round . . .the winners choice

peter-ward_695947.jpg

the shield is bollocks, always has been, always will be

k2bluesky

Sep 22, 2008
Brighton
Something like the PSV shape works quite well with the seagull, a quick example, if a bit small.

Attachments

• seagull badge.jpg
    seagull badge.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 327

seagulll

Apr 27, 2010
this is great. you have to send this to the club. they have to use this going forward.
amazing work.

this is great. you have to send this to the club. they have to use this going forward.
amazing work.

I sincerely hope you dont mean the post above you.

Doubtless Mayfair has stirred a decent debate with regards to the club badge but its not a new design merely a variation on a theme. The base of Mayfairs design has been used before.
brigton.gif
[/IMG]

The effort he has put in so far is very commendable and the results speak for themselves and the return to the roundall would be superb. What he has also done, and rightly in my opinion, is to sneak in a return to the defined clubs clolours of blue, white and yellow. This would dispense with need for sodding around with different colour schemes for away kits especially when we have previously seen away and thrid kits clashing during the season!

As Mayfair has the template perhaps he could do a string of variations, the realistic ones anyway!, to submit to the club. We know the club will do whatever but we are always told that it is our club! Who knows, the fans may have a massive input into the club re-branding for Falmer!

HCQ

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

seagulll

Apr 27, 2010
Mayfair you have to send this to everyone at the seagulls and the KSS designers. We must have a proper brand this is amazing and i'm very excited this is something fresh with the history reference. SELL THIS IN or give it to them for free, job done.
Great work.
M

countrygull

Jul 22, 2003
Horsham
Love the round design though not sure of the gold writing round the outside. Never liked the shield: the seagull doesn't fit and it means the sharp tips of his wings on my keyring rip my pockets!! Oh and the shirt design is awesome: funny how we all seem to want to go back to basics: we are never better than when we come out in plain blue and white stripes.

Seaford by the sea

Sep 29, 2008
seaford
The shield isn't modern awful decision to switch its bloody heraldic hardly fit for the 21st century. The seagull is overweight as well.

Bring back the old badge even quite like the gold bits on this mocked up version.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here