Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Albion Vs Norwich Quarter Final 1983

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

I got there at 1.30 pm for the 3pm kick off. Case 1-0. Went mental, went home for my tea.

GG 20 years old.

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
portlock seagull said:
Me too! I was 11 at the time and because of ticket shortages my elder brother got taken by our neighbours and I was left at home booing my eyes out stamping my feet and screaming "snot fair" blah blah.

Still, I got a programme and spotted it in the loft last year whilst up there rumaging around!!

Great days, our beloved Goldstone Ground. Archer, you're a **** on an LDC scale:angry: :censored: :angry:

Gutted Steve :lolol:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Was in the North Stand a great day that was pay on the day.

If memory serve me correct I believe a Brighton fan was stabbed after the game as well ?

burrish gull

Aug 8, 2003
burrish
Thanks for all the positive responses from everyone, a couple of NSC's have PM'd me with some more footage from the FA Cup run which I will be capture, edit and get up on the net soon.

Does anyone have any footage from the Newcastle or Man City games? I know the Man City game was on Match Of The Day

Cheers

Screaming J

He'll put a spell on you
Jul 13, 2004
Exiled from the South Country
That was excellent stuff, many thanks. Funny how the memory plays tricks though; before seeing that again I would have sworn Jimmy's goal was at the South Stand end!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here