Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Albion video clip jukebox

Here's an idea I've had. I've now got pretty much every home goal since 1990 on my PC (As well as quite a few away ones as well) so how about a request thread? Name your favourite goal and I'll try and upload it for your viewing pleasure.

I obviously can't do everyone and may only be able to upload a couple today as I only have 2GB of bandwidth left and it is something hideous like £6 per GB if I go over. But I get my 10GB back tomorrow so can upload the rest then.

Please try and avoid obvious ones like Storer and Reinelt as they have been done before. I'm thinking more like Stuart Munday at Leciester or Ian Chapman v Bournemouth. More obscure ones.

Any (polite) suggestions?

Ex Shelton Seagull

Jul 7, 2003
Block G, Row F, Seat 175
So many to choose from. No-one else appears to have suggested any so i'll have:

Any 1 of Bryan Wade's FOUR goals against Newcastle in 1991

Mark Morris getting the opener against Rochdale at the Pissfield in 97 leading to our first win of the 97/98 season. Just a mere 9 games into the season.

Rod Thomas scoring against Mansfield in the first Withdean game. Great goal, Great day.

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Raphael Meade home against pompey. I think it was about 40 seconds into the second half but forgive me if I'm wrong it was a while ago.

Ex Shelton Seagull said:

Mark Morris getting the opener against Rochdale at the Pissfield in 97 leading to our first win of the 97/98 season. Just a mere 9 games into the season.

Rod Thomas scoring against Mansfield in the first Withdean game. Great goal, Great day.

Rod Thomas - a nice easy one to start with :-

Thomas

I've encoded all the Newcastle goals but at 6MB, I'll wait until tomorrow to save bandwidth.

Ex Shelton Seagull said:

Pedant alert - Kerry Mayo scored the first against Rochdale. Morris scored the winner. And here it is :-

Morris

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
The Great Cornholio said:
Yes, yes I do!

Overhead!

That'll be it for today to save my bandwidth. Feel free to post more suggestions and I may do a few more at some stage.

What a goal.

That still rates as one of the best games I've ever seen the Albion play (even if we did hav all sorts of stuff thrown at us), plus the boy Chapman scored. All our goals were decent that day.

:clap:

Ex Shelton Seagull

Jul 7, 2003
Block G, Row F, Seat 175
I'm going to have to wait 'til I get home to view these clips. Great work though!

Twas Mayo who got the opener? All I can remember is one of the goals came almost straight from a corner and I was positioned almost right behind the goal.

bathseagull

Apr 18, 2004
St. Anmore
Paul Brooker away at Bournemouth 3 years ago?
Nice run from left wing and a pearler into top corner if i remember rightly...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here