Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

albion v spurs frendly general sale

Razi

Aug 3, 2003
Stevenage
From official site:
Season-ticket holders have until 5pm today to secure their seat for the opening game at the American Express Community Stadium against Spurs on Saturday 30th July, after which point tickets will go on sale to any supporter on the club's ticket database.

Approximately 4000 tickets for Albion's celebratory opening match will be availabe to any supporters on the club's ticket database who have bought a match ticket in the last three seasons, from today.

Online sales will commence from 6pm this evening, while from 10am tomorrow, tickets will be available via all methods: online, in person at either the Amex or Queen's Road ticket offices, or via our ticket line 0845 496 1901.

Similarly, season-ticket holders also have until 5pm this evening to secure their seat for the Carling Cup tie with Gillingham on 9th August, kick-off 7.45pm. All seats for the match will then be on general sale from 10am tomorrow, Thursday 21st July, via all the usual sales methods.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
From official site: Similarly, season-ticket holders also have until 5pm this evening to secure their seat for the Carling Cup tie with Gillingham on 9th August, kick-off 7.45pm. All seats for the match will then be on general sale from 10am tomorrow, Thursday 21st July, via all the usual sales methods.

Surely that's wrong? I'm not an STH and I bought a ticket online for the Gills game this morning.

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
why can i only buy 1 ticket for Gillingham game? Thats a bit silly, hardly going to go on my todd

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
I really don't get this. It opened last Saturday and the first real competitive game is the Doncaster game. The only reason they're making thre Spurs game the "official" opening is to try to dupe people into going.
What don't you get. It's the grand opening of the stadium, and our first game. Last Saturday was the reserves against a non-league side.

The Tottenham game will be like a carnival.

How can you have an offical opening without the team playing there? In that case you may as well of called the day the club were handed the keys the official opening!

And finally it has nothing to do with duping people into going. Lord Poyer requested that this game be used for all the fanfare and celebrating, so that the first league game is as normal as any other league game, as so not to heap any extra pressure on the players.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Lord Poyer requested that this game be used for all the fanfare and celebrating, so that the first league game is as normal as any other league game, as so not to heap any extra pressure on the players.
He think of everything!

ngood77

Aug 5, 2006
So, here's the thing...club site says Spurs tickets will be on sale from 6pm to those who have a purchase history. What about new fan numbers I've recently set up who have no purchase history ? On the ticket line queue now, will let you know the answer unless somebody knows...

ngood77

Aug 5, 2006
Ok, another confusing message ! Bloke at ticket office has confirmed that Spurs is general sale as well i.e. as long as the person has a fan number then a ticket can be bought for them regardless of prior purchase history.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I'd assume general sale means to all registered fans, not just those with a purchase history.

ngood77

Aug 5, 2006
I'd assume general sale means to all registered fans, not just those with a purchase history.

Indeed, but the club site doesn't say general sale, it says '...available to any supporters on the club's ticket database who have bought a match ticket in the last three seasons.'

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Ok, another confusing message ! Bloke at ticket office has confirmed that Spurs is general sale as well i.e. as long as the person has a fan number then a ticket can be bought for them regardless of prior purchase history.
Sounds like a loophole for some to create family and friends (who wouldn't go anyway) and get them to be linked up in order to buy additional tickets.

jevs

Mar 24, 2004
Preston Rock Garden
As a STH, i'd like to buy two additional tickets for the spurs game for my step daughter and her boyfriend who have never been to a BHA game. Would i have to register them....and if so, how ?

Ta muchly

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here