Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

albion v spurs frendly general sale

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
It says on the ticket website that Spurs isn't on general sale yet. They only had two sales phases >1250 and >1000.

If they haven't sold out yet then these should be put on general sale pronto.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Isn't today the final day for 1250 and 1000 pointers to reserve their seats ? Tomorrow could be interesting :laugh:

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
i cant get on the site anyway. seems the ticket system is failing and process is confusing.

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
So its 3 weeks before the Gillingham game, general tickets are on sale today. I can only get to the Blackpool game next month so I'm trying to work out when they might go on sale. Does anyone know how far in advance general tickets go on sale for league matches? Or where the club announce when they are on sale?

astevens76

Jan 22, 2010
Bristol
Still on the 'click here' process. Has anyone that is not a STH/has a lot of points managed to log in and buy a Gills ticket?

tottenhamseagull

Jul 7, 2008
I was in the shop yesterday and they said they were going on sale this evening online, not sure if I heard it right though as I was too busy admiring the home shirt.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
I really don't get this. It opened last Saturday and the first real competitive game is the Doncaster game. The only reason they're making thre Spurs game the "official" opening is to try to dupe people into going.

The Spurs game is 'The Official Opening' with all of the distractions that go with 'openings'. I think it promises to be an emotional day and as Gus has said, the opening ceremonies and 'stuff' won't distract everybody from the job of getting points from the first League game.

I went to the SSCF, am going to the Spurs game and will be there Aug 6 and I'm bloody loving it all.

Last edited:

Albion_Dave

Jul 4, 2011
Eastbourne
Still on the 'click here' process. Has anyone that is not a STH/has a lot of points managed to log in and buy a Gills ticket?

I got 2 tickets about 10 minutes ago. Still showing plenty of tickets left for most parts of the ground so fingers crossed you'll be fine, just keep refreshing the page.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Has anyone that is not a STH/has a lot of points managed to log in and buy a Gills ticket?
Yes, tons of availablity at this point, don't panic.

astevens76

Jan 22, 2010
Bristol
Yes, tons of availablity at this point, don't panic.

Typically, as i posted that, I managed to log in. Just wanted to make sure I wasn't wasting my time and that they were definitely on GS. All good

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Anyway, this thread is for the Spurs game...
So, it seems that Spurs tickets have NOT yet gone on general sale - no one has managed to buy a general sale ticket for the Spurs game - right?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I was in the shop yesterday and they said they were going on sale this evening online, not sure if I heard it right though as I was too busy admiring the home shirt.

Might be an idea for peeps to keep an eye on the official website later this afternoon. Putting them on sale this evening partially solves the problem of the system going into meltdown during business hours.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Might be an idea for peeps to keep an eye on the official website later this afternoon. Putting them on sale this evening partially solves the problem of the system going into meltdown during business hours.

They did that for the SSC as well, so there is precedent. We shall see.

astevens76

Jan 22, 2010
Bristol
Oh and since this is actually the Spurs thread, when I was logged in, the Spurs game still was coming up as 'sold out' for me. So guessing general sale hasn't started yet, as this seems to be what they are doing when you can't buy one yet

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here