Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Albion Supporters Club (HORSHAM) ....Disgrace?

What do you think of this infidelity?

• He should stand down as Chairman

Votes: 72 69.2%
  • Good for him

Votes: 6 5.8%
  • Dont care either way

Votes: 26 25.0%

• Total voters

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
This is one bloke we are talking about. Its not like the Horsham supporters club have organised coaches. If the club then put a montion of no confidence then he only has himself to blame.

Besides he probaby missed out on our TWO visits to old trafford circa 1993? In the league cup and FA Cup...

As Easy 10 said there will be an awful lot of TOURISTS as opposed to supporters at OT Saturday.

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove
What if the mighty Brighton beat Stoke and draw Man Utd at Old Trafford in the QF? His "Onec in a lifetime opportunity" would be a "twice in a month" chance...

Personally, I'd never choose to watch any club that wasn't Brighton when I had the chance to see the Albion.

Thats just me though...

and me.

Especially if I was a Chaiman of a Supporters club.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
As Easy 10 said there will be an awful lot of TOURISTS as opposed to supporters at OT Saturday.

A distinction rarely made by media/commentators. When they say "Crawley took 10,000 fans to Old Trafford", what they should ACTUALLY be saying is "Crawley took 1,000 fans to Old Trafford, along with another 9,000 TOURISTS".

I accept this can also be levelled at the 30-odd thousans "fans" we took to Cardiff, but the point remains.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here