Date & time:20:47 28/06/2010Bet type:SGLStake:£10.00Stake per line:£5.00

Date & time:20:46 28/06/2010Bet type:SGLStake:£10.00Stake per line:£10.00

:clap2::clap2::clap2: :lolol:

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
It has just been confirmed on Argentinian TV (just after the adverts)

[yt]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ctaszjeaDK0&hl=en_GB&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ctaszjeaDK0&hl=en_GB&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/yt]

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
We all dream of a team of BATTI boys

Ah, and we already have a winning song :clap:

I believe there was a rather more famous Argentinian striker who was popularly known as "Batigol".

Like :thumbsup:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
It is MILDLY exciting but worth remembering that Arismendi cost 2 million and was mostly pants and the previous South American, Turienzo was 100% pants.. Gonna hold back on getting excited until I see that they can adjust to the battlefield that is League 1

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
It is MILDLY exciting but worth remembering that Arismendi cost 2 million and was mosly pants and the previous one Turienzo was 100% pants.. Gonna hold back on getting excited until I see that they can adjust to the battlefield that is League 1

This.

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade

cw00

Mar 29, 2009
Manchester
will Baz be played on the wing or as a striker?

SI 4 BHA

Nov 12, 2003
westdene, brighton
NSC Yesterday - too many foreigners ruining English game rant

NSCToday - Argentinians and Hungarian come to Brighton and it's Amazing

I have to admit to being a bit uneasy about this. Many agreed that the flood of average foreign players is causing problems for the English game and here we are, adding to the problem. There is no doubt that these two are coming here to try to move on to bigger better clubs than the Albion, they know nothing about our history and struggles and will move on at the first opportunity, or if they are crap, they will disappear back to South America.

Might as well get rid of the youth team set up now and save some cash if this is the route we are going.

Sorry if I can't get too excited about signing a heap of foreign mercenaries using us for there own purposes.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
I have to admit to being a bit uneasy about this. Many agreed that the flood of average foreign players is causing problems for the English game and here we are, adding to the problem. There is no doubt that these two are coming here to try to move on to bigger better clubs than the Albion, they know nothing about our history and struggles and will move on at the first opportunity, or if they are crap, they will disappear back to South America.

Might as well get rid of the youth team set up now and save some cash if this is the route we are going.

Sorry if I can't get too excited about signing a heap of foreign mercenaries using us for there own purposes.

It's the Premier Leagues fault for pricing the lower league clubs with limited finances out of a lot of the market.

I don't think we're adding to it so much, more we've been forced into it.

With only one year contracts at this stage it's worth trying on the off chance we get lucky and find a decent player on the cheap.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here