Pattknull med Haksprut
Posh Spice is a slapper
A bitch and very catty
And when she's shagging Beckham
She'd rather be with Batti

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Im excited if Gus rates them...slightly concerned they play for a club with a capacity of 3500....but, im trusting you Gus...

Stu1

Sep 21, 2004
Leeds
I think I have just wee'd myself this is f***ing brilliant all the other league 1 clubs will be thinking shit Brighton have signed two argentinians

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Also, from the "MARK"....

"lots of players have contracts that run out wednesday, three will join this week, Hendrie, sparrow, and possibly Greer.. there are also several trialists here, clubs wont release players till they have lined up a replacement, so its waiting for the merry go round to start.. we need to stay calm, if we lose first two three games, we need to stay focused.. its a long season, i would expect a photo call wed morning when gus will show off his new players, and sign his contract."

I wonder who this 'Mark' character could possibly be? He certainly seems to have some pretty damned accurate info. Hmmmmmmmmm.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Smart move bringing two of them over.

With a Spanish speaking manager/Spanish speaking defender already here it should ensure they don't feel too home sick and can settle in quicker.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here