Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Albion in top 10 of football Clubs in whole coutry in season tickets sales

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
So based on last years average beign 20k and with an additional 4k then we should beaveraging 23/24k

Anyone know the exact amount away fans are getting now ? Is 10% 2,800 a "legal" allocation ?

Only slight negative for me is that if we are not doing well then can see the south behind the goal having plenty of empty seats. Still prefer that to a noisy away end behind the goal though.

That said, whos to say the south wont sell out every game anyway, i was one of those expecting 15k tops so not really got a track record to start predicting our attendances

We need to allocate 15% for away fans to cover us for cup matches (so that's apx 4,160). It looks likely now that we will sell out of season tickets, so I imagine the match-day seats in the South should normally shift.

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
what about Charlton?

They averaged 17,402 last season, so I'd imagine that's about 12k STHs. Although they did peak at 26,749 so that indicates their potential.
Nothing on their website to indicate they're close to selling out, but all of last season's STH seats are reserved for the next 3 weeks.

Gangsta

Jul 6, 2003
Withdean
In today's Mail: Aston Villa's signing of Lambert has prompted a surge in ST sales now totalling 20,000 and the club are confident they can now reach 21,000 by the start of the season. Ha!

spoonie

Apr 19, 2011
glad the albion are now advertsing my fact about our season ticket sales :)

They averaged 17,402 last season, so I'd imagine that's about 12k STHs. Although they did peak at 26,749 so that indicates their potential.
Nothing on their website to indicate they're close to selling out, but all of last season's STH seats are reserved for the next 3 weeks.

Think that figure was for their last match when they got the trophy. Other times like Stevenage game I went to (over 26k as well) they had reduced prices, but imo the buzz at The Valley surrounding Chris Powell is similar to what we had with Poyet in a similar position, and I expect them to have good attendances next year if they do well!!

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
A mate of mine has just been to purchase his ticket, he had the choice of 6(six) individual seats. That's all that remains!!! :vuvu:

If this is true, it's pretty incredible. I thought we might sell out of STs - but not by mid-June!

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
If this is true, it's pretty incredible. I thought we might sell out of STs - but not by mid-June!

It was his first time at the Amex, and he was astonished by how few tickets were left. He is very much one of the 'lost generation' that Palace refuse to believe exist :thumbsup:

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
just a guess but sounds like they may be focussing on selling off all the odd singles around the ground before focussing on selling multiple seats in the south west corner as they were still available last week

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
just a guess but sounds like they may be focussing on selling off all the odd singles around the ground before focussing on selling multiple seats in the south west corner as they were still available last week

Yeah, presumably that's the case.

TheDuke

Oct 28, 2011
Arundel
FACT
.... currently battling it out with Stoke City for 10th place
(stoke aiming to have 22,000 season ticket holders this current season)
unbelievable but true !
Only
Man Utd
Man City
Liverpool
Spurs
Arsenal
Chelsea
Newcastle
Everton
Sunderland
will have sold more than us by the time august comes round

I had a big bet with a Chelsea supporting mate that we were in the top 12 season ticket sales. I need to prove it to him to lift the prize... were these figures ever ratified and confirmed as accurate.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here