Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Albion in the Event

Gareth Glover said:
Have you ever heard of " Libel " or " Slander " ?. An accusation has been printed on the internet ( NSC ) and as such can be upheld in a court of law.

If Mrs Mayo wants to divorce Kerry on the basis of something put on NSC today and read by hundreds and passed onto thousands just know your facts first and look forward to your moment in the witness box !.

Don't be daft Gareth, without photo evidence it would be held up as pure conjecture.

The rumours about her shagging Harty have been said enough on this thread anyway so I can't imagine that would do her any good!

The other thing is that no one on here knows Kerry's situation at the moment. Say the Harty rumor is true, how do we know that Mr & Mrs Mayo haven't split, leaving him free to do whatever the f*** he likes?

the full harris

Feb 14, 2004
erm,

the hart-mayo's wife rumour has been doing the rounds for ages hasn't it, just in real life rather than on the internet, I am sure Gary Hart's wife has already heard it a million times.

caz99

Jun 2, 2004
Sompting
Gareth Glover said:
Have you ever heard of " Libel " or " Slander " ?. An accusation has been printed on the internet ( NSC ) and as such can be upheld in a court of law.

If Mrs Mayo wants to divorce Kerry on the basis of something put on NSC today and read by hundreds and passed onto thousands just know your facts first and look forward to your moment in the witness box !.

thats bollocks it would never stand

believe me i am a legal exec and work in law and insurance

Kylies Stunt Arse said:
Say the Harty rumor is true, how do we know that Mr & Mrs Mayo haven't split, leaving him free to do whatever the f*** he likes?

Good point...

Anyways, talking about players private lives is no worse then slagging off their performances on the pitch. Caz only said she saw the players on a night out and ginge pulled a munter, I've read far worse said about them on here !!

Last edited:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
You have lost the plot Chappers. You used to be a sensible chap who posted some good stuff. Whats going on ?.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Gareth Glover said:
You have lost the plot Chappers. You used to be a sensible chap who posted some good stuff. Whats going on ?.

:jester:

Eh? All I have said is that if Mr Mayo and Co want to go out to a club to be recognized but ALSO want to go around pulling all on offer then it's fair game that we talk about them as it seems that they have then achieved their wish.

And that I believe Kerry Mayo to be a grade A tosser.

Last edited:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
DÃnN¥ §ëÃGuLL© said:
talking about players private lives is no worse then slagging off their performances on the pitch
Rubbish.
Theres a world of difference from saying so-and-so played shit today, and speculating on here whether he's putting it about / on a break from the missus / shagging another players wife.

caz99

Jun 2, 2004
Sompting
thanks gareth totally agree why is what i say worse than someone say for example starting a thread about how shit so and so is etc.

its not slander and its not libel i know the law its what i do for a living. it would never be held in a writ.

someone said that maybe he has split etc no one knows however he is obviously not bothered about who sees him doing what he was doing full view on the dance floor etc etc

if i hadn't said something i am sure someone somewhere esle would have said something the club was heaving. anyways i just posted what happened sat night yes i was good zaffarelly i am not interested in snogging footballers just nice to have a chat to them, i don't put them on a pedastool but some of them are my heros in a funny kind of way. majority of them are really nice as well and 'don't give it all large' my boyf was there at the end of the night and he wasn't impressed with mayo either.

btw do you really think he is going to give a toss about stuff on a message board thats posted by a girl who saw him in a club one night.

There's a difference between saying someone played shit and some of the needless abuse they receive on here. The worst that's been said here is Mayo snogged some bird - big whoop. The Hart/Mrs M has been doing the rounds for a while now as someone said.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
We've all posted enough crap about this topic. Next !.

caz99

Jun 2, 2004
Sompting
yeah some more than most anyway the prime point of posting was more about the players and chatting to the others not about mayo it ws just a remark that someone else took to the extreme

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Gareth Glover said:
We've all posted enough crap about this topic. Next !.

Quite right, let's talk about something that you know a little about.

Horse racing perhaps??

Joke.

:p

Professional footballers have learnt to accept that duff rumours get posted about them on the internet and all all over the tabloids I should imagine. Even if they do play for Brighton & Hove Albion! They're big enough to deal with it.

caz99

Jun 2, 2004
Sompting
Kalimantan Gull said:
:lolol: love it

do you know what i struggled for ages trying to spell that word and as soon as i posted it i knew it was wrong. i had such a mental block

obviously happens alot :D:

If you had seen Kerry Mayo snogging some girl you would have told someone.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Jeeze, right little soap opera this thread has turned into.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Kalimantan Gull said:
If you had seen Kerry Mayo snogging some girl you would have told someone.
Yep, probably. But I wouldn't have posted it on an internet messageboard viewable to the world and his wife (pun half intended).

Anyway, pointless prolongueing the debate. Some think its inappropriate, some think footballers are fair game. Lets leave it at that.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Safeway said:
Gary Hart's wife is well fit. I'd definitely shag her, even if she was my own SISTER.
OGH was staying at the same apartments as me in Lanzarote a couple of years ago, his missus is a bit of a babe. Fills out a bikini very nicely.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here