Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Albion in the Event

caz99

Jun 2, 2004
Sompting
Gareth Glover said:
Who are we to pass moral judgement on Kerry's exploits or the standard of the women. If he was pissed he probably had his beer googles on anyway.

Being a footballer he is not going to be short of offers. Who knows what the score is with him and his wife. You do not know he has been unfaithful. Snogging is not being " unfauithful " in my book.

I don't think this is the forum to bring up peoples supposed indiscretions.

alright for fucks sake i assumed it was a place to bring up peoples morals everyone esle does. i was just making a point. if my boyf went around snogging the face off every girl he met in a club i would call that unfaithful and it would piss me off.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
How do you know Mrs Mayo isn't doing the same. How do you know they don't have an open marriage.

You assume to know too much.

caz99

Jun 2, 2004
Sompting
so do you. god people just take things fair to seriously. can't even have a discussion without someone getting high and mighty

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
I have to say, I totally agree with Gareth Glover here. Let them do what they want. I'd guess that one thing guaranteed to piss the players off seriously is to have their exploits touted around on here. Especially if they're mingers.

caz99

Jun 2, 2004
Sompting
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
Why are you jumping all over Caz for saying that IN HER OPINION it's a bit off?

thanks chappers. although we disagreed slightly in the beginning its nice to see someone can see the bigger picture :)

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
The players' private lives should not be dragged up and discussed on here. Caz, how would YOU like it if complete strangers started posting things about what they'd seen you doing on a night out ?

D'Angelo Saxon

SW19ULLS
Jul 30, 2004
SW19
Easy 10 said:
The players' private lives should not be dragged up and discussed on here. Caz, how would YOU like it if complete strangers started posting things about what they'd seen you doing on a night out ?

What a load of rubbish. If you're in the public eye, whatever the scale, your actions are always gonna be discussed. If Caz becomes famous, then she'd probably expect the same. You can't compare the two.

Faldo

Jul 7, 2003
Easy 10 said:

Depends - how minging is "minging"?

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
As was the discussion earlier on this therad. The players go there to be recognized, if this is the case then surely they bring it on themselves?

Kerry Mayo is a married man, if he wants to go out and put it about in his home town in the full knowledge that he will be recognized doing it by people then so be it but don't complain when it's thrown back in your face.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Of course, nothing can stop her. I just think it's something which could really piss the players off with the fans, especially if they're married but, being footballers, act like naughty boys on the odd night out. Good luck to them, I say.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Have you ever heard of " Libel " or " Slander " ?. An accusation has been printed on the internet ( NSC ) and as such can be upheld in a court of law.

If Mrs Mayo wants to divorce Kerry on the basis of something put on NSC today and read by hundreds and passed onto thousands just know your facts first and look forward to your moment in the witness box !.

Man of Harveys said:
Of course, nothing can stop her. I just think it's something which could really piss the players off with the fans, especially if they're married but, being footballers, act like naughty boys on the odd night out. Good luck to them, I say.

Who cares if they get pissed off with the fans? If they want to act like playboys on their own doorstep what do they expect? People are going to notice these things and it's bound to get around.

If they don't like the fans publicising it then don't do it in full view of people who will recognise them.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
well said CtS if the players deem it necessary to go on the piss in whats probably the lowest class establishment in town then they deserve everything they get. personally I think they should be concentrating on avoiding relegation rather than drinking alcopops with yo-yo knickers chavs, but thats just my opinion.

I trust you behaved yourself Caz99, AND learnt a little lesson about quality not quantity :rolleyes: :lolol:

D'Angelo Saxon

SW19ULLS
Jul 30, 2004
SW19
Gareth Glover said:
If Mrs Mayo wants to divorce Kerry on the basis of something put on NSC today and read by hundreds and passed onto thousands just know your facts first and look forward to your moment in the witness box !. [/B]
f***ing hell. Worse things have been posted t'internet than Kerry f***ing Mayo and whatever minger he's pulled this week. :glare:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
D'Angelo Saxon said:
What a load of rubbish. If you're in the public eye, whatever the scale, your actions are always gonna be discussed. If Caz becomes famous, then she'd probably expect the same. You can't compare the two.
Footballers still have families who can be hurt by this kind of thing - just because they are "micro celebrities" in this town, doesn't mean they should be fair game for people to post gossip and speculate about their personal lives.

You could say Mayo has brought it on himself by carrying on like that in a nightclub in front of everyone, and I'd agree, to an extent. But I'm just not comfortable with speculation on NSC about who is shagging who amongst players wives, or who was seen snogging in the Event (with the obligatory "tutt tutts" thrown in). For the sake of a bit of tittle-tattle on here, it could have damaging consequences for other people. Not worth it in my book.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here