Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Albion in the Event

the full harris

Feb 14, 2004
at the race day, leon knight tried to put a bet on and the lady asked him for i.d., he said "but I'm Leon Knight?!", she said "I don't care who you are, you are not placing a bet without some i.d."

Funny thing is, I didn't see one other person get asked for i.d. when trying to put a bet on!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
caz99 said:
Happened to be very drunk and ended up in the cacky event sat night

i actually hate the place but as i was skint and hammered only place we knew we would get in.

as i was skint as and so were my mates we went cheesy

some cheapies with my mates and on this particular night couldn't afford the entrance fee for honeyclub.

There's a lot of justification for going, I can't help thinking you do'th protest too much.
Or, maybe you were, oh what's the words im looking for, errm ah yes SKINK & DRUNK.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
caz99 said:

i actually hate the place but as i was skint and hammered

some cheapies with my mates and on this particular night couldn't afford the entrance fee for honeyclub.

There's a lot of justification for going there. Me thinks you do'th protest too much.
Or, maybe, you were just, ohh what are the words, errm, I know, SKINT & DRUNK, yeah right.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
dunno what happened there, I thought i'd lost the 1st one for good.
Still gets my pathetic post count up

caz99

Jun 2, 2004
Sompting
Re: Re: Albion in the Event

Stst Brother said:
caz99 said:

i actually hate the place but as i was skint and hammered

There's a lot of justification for going there. Me thinks you do'th protest too much.
Or, maybe, you were just, ohh what are the words, errm, I know, SKINT & DRUNK, yeah right.

actually i don't go in there that often as i didn't even know where the big screen was.plus its shite music and i like some tunes to dance to not chart stuff

caz99

Jun 2, 2004
Sompting
to pissed i spent most of the evening dancing with my mates at the edge of the dancefloor while trying to protect our hoard of £1.50 bottles

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Kerry has always liked a beer. As for his exploits Mrs Mayo does not need to know. A little discretion is required. Its not for you to spread rumours.

I've heard it from two people I know, one of whom is very pally with a lot of insiders at the club and is no bullshitter....

I've seen him leaving Creation getting into a taxi with two groupies on his arm as well before.

caz99

Jun 2, 2004
Sompting
yes but its out of order, he was eating her face off and my mate said she wasn't even nice

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Who are we to pass moral judgement on Kerry's exploits or the standard of the women. If he was pissed he probably had his beer googles on anyway.

Being a footballer he is not going to be short of offers. Who knows what the score is with him and his wife. You do not know he has been unfaithful. Snogging is not being " unfauithful " in my book.

I don't think this is the forum to bring up peoples supposed indiscretions.

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
I've seen Gary Hart in the Honeyclub during the week along but Leon Knight has been banned totally.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here