Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Albion in the Event

caz99

Jun 2, 2004
Sompting
Happened to be very drunk and ended up in the cacky event sat night however i soon cheered up when i saw 70% of the squad upstairs!!!

cracking night. i informed virgo how proud we all were of him and he seemed impressed. got my picture with the delectable hartie.

however kerry mayo was being a twat, the only one out of his tree and was eating the face off a young girl, minger, i was under the impression he was married with two kiddies? not that i suppose it matters to these football types but i mean please kerry mayo??? jonesy was there as was virgo, watson and hart much better specimens! kept losing leon and he was just bouncing around everywhere

did anyone esle spot them?

caz99

Jun 2, 2004
Sompting
nope. wheres the big screen? i haven't been in there for ages. i actually hate the place but as i was skint and hammered only place we knew we would get in.

my boyfs cousin was there and he knows them all, he is best mates with tom coulson. i chatted to watson and harty both very nice to talk to never spoken to them before. however mayo was the only one acting a pratt.

caz99

Jun 2, 2004
Sompting
i see saw mayo at the end with the minger dancing.

leon:lolol: he was comedy

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
_wilka_ said:
:blush:

The Event.... shame on the Squad

Innit, you'd think they wuold go somewhere even a little more classy than that stinkhole. Why not jump on the train to London??

caz99

Jun 2, 2004
Sompting
cos they go unrecognised in the event near enough. all little kids. i have seen them in the beach and used to see zamora a lot in po na nas and the honeyclub however as i was skint as and so were my mates we went cheesy

D'Angelo Saxon

SW19ULLS
Jul 30, 2004
SW19
Maybe they like being recognised. Going to London, they'd just be another bunch of lads....

caz99

Jun 2, 2004
Sompting
??? why are they losers all footballers are the same, they all need to know they are appreciated.

watson and and virgo were humble ble (as they should be i know) esp when i congratulated virgo for he swindon goal. he said he preferred that game to the cardiff one for obvious reasons

the full harris

Feb 14, 2004
On the subject, is it just me that would actually rather not be in the same place as the albion lads on a night out. Is it not quite annoying to see, what are basically, very average football players, being paid outrageously disproportionately high wages, getting a lot of attention?

I remember seeing some of the Sussex cricket players in a packed walkabout once, no one recognised them except for the handful of people I was with, went over and had a word, they were really nice, down to earth blokes. Matt Prior and Luke Wright were there, they could play for England one day yet don't have any of the pretention that even lower league football players have.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
caz99 said:
??? why are they losers all footballers are the same, they all need to know they are appreciated.

watson and and virgo were humble ble (as they should be i know) esp when i congratulated virgo for he swindon goal. he said he preferred that game to the cardiff one for obvious reasons

It's a bit sick really. They are appreciated by thousands of people every week yet feel the need to go drinking in a shithole (this town has a LOT more to offer with people on their money that the event) just to be appreciated by a bunch of pised up townie arseholes (no offence).

caz99

Jun 2, 2004
Sompting
the full harris said:
On the subject, is it just me that would actually rather not be in the same place as the albion lads on a night out. Is it not quite annoying to see, what are basically, very average football players, being paid outrageously disproportionately high wages, getting a lot of attention?

I remember seeing some of the Sussex cricket players in a packed walkabout once, no one recognised them except for the handful of people I was with, went over and had a word, they were really nice, down to earth blokes. Matt Prior and Luke Wright were there, they could play for England one day yet don't have any of the pretention that even lower league football players have.

most footballers are pretentious doesnt matter what league they are in. however majority of brighton players are not, ones i have met and spoken to previously anyhow. the only one you could call that was mayo on this evening anyhow. remember seeing gareth barry and his golfing partner forget his name? in the toad once and he was not very friendly to people coming up to him.

anyhow whats the big deal i didn't mean to start a mass debate we all know footballers are overpaid blah blah blah doesn't stop us watching the albion though does it.
and no i am not a chav ned townie etc etc went out for some cheapies with my mates and on this particular night couldn't afford the entrance fee for honeyclub.

the full harris

Feb 14, 2004
caz99 said:
most footballers are pretentious doesnt matter what league they are in.

that was kind of my point.

caz99 said:

the only one you could call that was mayo on this evening anyhow.

didn't you say leon knight was there?
he makes eubank look modest!

caz99 said:

remember seeing gareth barry and his golfing partner forget his name? in the toad once and he was not very friendly to people coming up to him.

in fairness though, Gareth Barry is actually talented. The Albion players, I love 'em but they aren't really what you would call talented, comparitively.

caz99 said:

anyhow whats the big deal i didn't mean to start a mass debate we all know footballers are overpaid blah blah blah doesn't stop us watching the albion though does it.

no, but that is irrelevant. I'll always go and watch the Albion, no matter how overpaid and inflated their egos get.

caz99 said:

and no i am not a chav ned townie etc etc went out for some cheapies with my mates and on this particular night couldn't afford the entrance fee for honeyclub.

doesn't matter what club/bar you go to, doesn't really say anything valid about a person's personality/outlook. I went to the Standard on Saturday, that would suggest I have no money or, ironically, standards, want to pull easily and am probably a student........................... hang on............................ bugger.

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
I remember seeing a youth team player with a foxy surname down the Event and he was stoned out of his mind...and on the bench for the next day's game

caz99

Jun 2, 2004
Sompting
i was replying to someone esle who mentioned chav central about the event.

no they are not as talented as some but its all a laugh and i don't get upset or annoyed about the players lording it up i would if i was in their position too (with the exception of mayo). i can understand why people get annoyed about their wages as they do get overpaid compared to docs nurses etc.

however it was just a good fun night chatting to them leon was ok but people who are up their own arse just don't bother me as there are more important things in life to worry about.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here